Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/your honest opinion on argentina/type/op/
youtube.com/watch?v=LBuV5yVl9uI
youtu.be/udrDQHqnmYY?t=76
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. Bolivia
2. I don't like them, will outbreed

1.flag
2. a lot of argentines are of french descent and we are actually supposed to be bro-tier but you hate us for literally no reasons, Chile is a better spiritual son than you argentina.

>but you hate us for literally no reasons
wut

3rd world shithole. Build a fucking wall already.

>but you hate us for literally no reasons

it´s not hate it´s more like disappointment you used to have a beautiful country but now i can´t stop imagine africans and muslims in paris

the same opinion as when the thread was up yesterday.

And the day before that.

And the day before that

And the day before that, and so on and so on.

2 Very good country, really really like it, but you usually hate us.

Flag
Uruguay is better

>the same opinion as when the thread was up yesterday.

what?

>And the day before that.
>And the day before that.
>And the day before that, and so on and so on.

this is the first time i see this thread what are you talking about my friend?

Searching for posts that contain ‘your honest opinion on argentina’ and that are only OP posts. 29 results found.

What did he mean by this?

it's not our fault, also don't talk about immigrants when you are full of peruvians and bolivians drug addicts, you are used to be tango classical people and pampa gauchos.

those kind of "people" are only in buenos aires the tango and pampa gauchos are fiiiiine

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/your honest opinion on argentina/type/op/

1. Fyr Macedonia
2. Perfect people and country

thank you macedonia you truly are my third greatest ally

please stop

that's what your mom said last night

rekt

I LOVE Argentina

we luv you too, Polan

>your honest opinion on Argentina
beautiful country full of stunning landscapes and plenty of resources
>and Argentines
cunts

cool!

my mom is dead you shitlord

oh god, then I fucked a ghost

a pa

I used ot like Poland in the past but then I started to talk on Interpals to some guy called Andrzej and he was from Poznań, and he said that Poles are very racist and hate spics and beat up people who don't look like ethnic Poles in the street and just like that I stopped like Poland and I kinda despise Poland and Poles now.

>Poles are very racist and hate spics and beat up people who don't look like ethnic Poles in the street
This is kinda true but not a reason to hate us.

>and he said that Poles are very racist and hate spics and beat up people who don't look like ethnic Poles in the street

maybe because he pictures brown people when he thinks of spics, like 80% of people on Sup Forums

I don't stand for racism, exclusion and violence, sorry.

Me neither but it's not like I can make 38 million people change their minds. Wear white makeup or something 2bh

t. there is only one race, the human race

reminder that we also have that kind of behavior with peruvians, paraguayans and bolivians, so we should stop being hypocrites

don´t worry mein friend we can beat up latinos together

#notallpoles

i've never discriminated a latin american brother and I don't think that I ever will.

then don't generalize others if you don't like to be generalized

I spent a lot of time in Argentina and I visited everything except some hard to get to places and I have to say maybe it is my favorite country in the whole world. People are so nice and don't call you gringo like they do in the other Latin countries to create a fake identity and accept you as their own. Girls are very nice too. If only the English didn't fuck them over and if the country didn't get affected by Peronism it might the perfect country to live in. Right now it only is if you have money.

I dont even know anymore. It depends on the day.

usa
i like argentina, probably the only place south of the usa if would consider visiting

>usa

i don believ you

Shit heritage

>People are so nice and don't call you gringo
by curiosity, they put you a nickname? (like alemán for example)

Samethread posting vela faggots

why the fuck you ask the same question?

Do Argentinians legit hate us?
Is it dangerous for me to visit?

because I made a mistake and I remade the question

we don't really hate you, like at all...honestly.
but you're not welcome, but it's not just you, europeans in general are not welcome.

where do you think im from

spaniards dont have internet and cant speak english this well

yes you fucking faggot if i ever see you stupid face i fucking kill you and the police will cheer and people will make president ogga booga

it depends, but in general no, unless you come to provoke

my mom is actually and unironically a britboo 2bh

yes they call me "el pito grande" but i don't know what it meant.

Only people that live on coke and choripans hate you.

este es el uruguayo

you too?

>spaniards dont have internet and cant speak english this well
you are idiot

you another american in spain?

no

Thanks lads, would it be easier saying I am American or Canadian?

if you're not white you'll be okay
if you're white, then no I don't think you'll be welcome here and you'll stick out like a sore thumb honestly
if you want to experience latin america and not being murdered and mugged in the process, visit south brazil, uruguay, chile or some touristic places in mexico, colombia or whatever.

nah, if you're decent and respectful you don't need to lie, and probably you will get some friends too

topkek

Okay so be white and be a decent human being like anyone abroad, go it

flag
not niggers. not white either.

sorry not sorry clarkson you are persona non grata
never forget

Just buy a big Argentina football team winter jacket and always wear something football related and they will love you, you won't even stand out.

not kidding
this is what happened to the last white person who visited argienigga

youtube.com/watch?v=LBuV5yVl9uI

fuck off already

poor little white canadian

he never have a chance

also what a nice backpack i wish a have one

ya llego el taringuero white supremasist wannabe que piensa que la argentina es wuaaait ajajajaja

>not being an overacting wannabe indio when someone asks for advice makes me a white supremacist

yeah, something tells me you're the taringuero here

u seem upset
embrace the argentine amerindian identty

it´s he italian or german?

better yet
argenperuANO

what's her email address user :3

lol she doesn't like young boys though, if you're +50 then we can speak

FLK-982

youtu.be/udrDQHqnmYY?t=76

skip to 1:20

kek

how can brazil even compete?

>i like to hold up argentina as an example to people of the ability of bad politicians, if they get up every day, for 90 years, and their only goal is to ruin the country.

When I read a post with your flag, I always imagine a Diego Maradona reading the text

EHHH THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENT EHHHH

Argentinians are bros, fair players, best old allies

nice, thank you hans you can always come to bariloche to hide my grampa send his regards

1. Flag
2. It's complicated, it feels like we're all supposed to hate you but most argentines I've met have been bro tier

1. flag
2. they think they're white

Niggatina
I hate them with burning passion. I'm getting the hell out of this shithole.

1. USA
2. Argentina has a cool flag and Lionel Messi was born there. I know literally nothing else about your country.

USA
can only comment on BsAs

highly literate and politically engaged, great sense of humor, decent taste in arts music and entertainment (although it seems like as with most non western countries there is a bit of fetishism of the most eyeroll surface level aspects of western music, but i guess most ppl in the US have bad taste in western music too)

extremely cynical toward govt and all politicians, also everyone here seems to be resentful of living in the country. deep sense of self hatred and shame and yet no real compulsion to leave. lots of strong left politicking but fractured so you end up with macri victory + stagnant leftpol

you guys party way too fucking late, as in getting started too late and ending too late. ridiculous that clubs are basically empty until 230 and go until 8 on weekend nights

your city is way too expensive on the whole for the salaries people can expect to receive here, its really not that much cheaper than the US in terms of cost of food and services. rent isnt bad tho. dont know if this translates to the rest of the country

side note that the attractiveness of the city as a whole (at least the central parts) hovers around about a solid 7, very few homely people, gg argenclaps

Mostly Argentinian immigrants here are of Spanish origin, so they are very similar to the Spaniards, except for the accent.

Huelen mal, son mentirosos por naturaleza, su piel es de color extraño y su pelo del tipo churretoso. Su presencia es es tan molesta como su acento.

argentina is the worst coutry, go back to the US before it's too late

true...

No me des la razón, tienes que indignarte e insultarme.

no me enojo ante la critica negativa
la tomo como una razon mas para suicidarme

could you elaborate on why you hate it so much?

because it's a shithole and economically I will never have the chance to leave, and even if I could leave I wouldn't want to poison other countries with the presence of another argentine
so what's left for me is to live a bitter existence and curse my fate.