Thoughts on Grimes?

Thoughts on Grimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxmCvdY4NZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Grimes? More like grimey looking ugly-ass bitch.

She's good.

shit

Pls, no stupid trolling.

Why can you idiots never stay in your fucking containment thread?

goblin ass bitch who makes garbage tunes for weeaboos with a mustache fetish

Why can't you idiots stay out of our containment thread?

What containment, waifufag? Do you see one?

mudshark

Great argument, but I don't browse them.

>waifufag
This coming from a Grimes poster.

because they secretly love grimes

they want to see pictures of her so they constantly have a tab open. but they are ashamed of liking an un-feminine successful female producer so they feel the need to take it out on her...

she's a fag

god you are a stupid numale hipster

only misogynistic waifufags like you would be mean/objectify her.

she's seriously a great producer who makes outstanding pop.

her next record is much anticipated by this user!

unbelievably amazing

awful

Wtf the new Gojira album sucked

is it true that I'm allowed to kiss her if I see her on the street?

t. Average Sup Forums Grimes fan

>implying you're not a secret waifufag
Look at the image/posts ratio of most Grimes threads before saying shit about these fans, you idiotic waifufag. Fuck off wanker.

holy fuck why does this raunchy bitch look like her cunt has fucking scabies in every pic she's in
when she was on hardcore drugs was she a prostitute? not trying to be mean but she looks used up tbqh

MY DICK IS FUCKING TINY

>not trying to be mean
>calls her a raunchy bitch
sure thing

>faggots

>weeaboo w/ mustache fetish

>mustache
Do you mean your mother? She sucks.

>getting triggered by body hair
lol pedofag get v&

Wrong board, user.

sorry boys, thought I was on /r9k/ :^)

r9k has no respect for grimes

it's literally a hub of numale hipster waifufags who either jerk off to her (disgusting) or have rape fantasies about her (because anything about a girl being holding any more power than they do triggers their creepy mommy issues)

here at /grimes/ we try to keep it to her music. except crossposting numale hipster alt right waifufag fedora tipping neckbeards shit up our threads.

totally hate her cuz she hates me cuz i'm a fascist manchild who hates woman grrr fuck women go trump

these threads are so self aware

Only jealous misogynist assholes that can't stand the fact she's so much more talented than them, hate Grimes. That's a fact.

ATTENTION ALL ANONS
BREAKING ACTUAL GRIMES-RELATED NEWS:

Grimes has officially resumed a semblance of her natural (dark) hair color after 5 years.

THAT IS ALL
YOU MAY RESUME YOUR PREVIOUSLY SCHEDULED POSTING/SHITPOSTING (God help every damn single one of you pathetic losers.)

wish ISIS would jihad her tbqh

>we try to keep it about her music

kek I like Grimes' music alright but all you ever do is have a circlejerk about her like this is one of those kpop threads. I haven't seen one discussion on here about her music, her harder to find tracks, anything. Maybe a jerkoff on her latest album and that's not the same at all.

we have in depth discussion or at least an attempt more than 5 times a week on a bad week.

just last week we discussed phone sex with grimes.

This is true.

Well adjusted people love her production skills and appreciate her art, especially her complex music comprised of many layers and experimental elements.

Even her simpler songs made in collab with her best friend Bloodpop are amazing pieces!

youtube.com/watch?v=FxmCvdY4NZQ

Very nice!