My dog's cancer finally got the best of her and I'm putting her down tomorrow. I'm depressed as fuck

My dog's cancer finally got the best of her and I'm putting her down tomorrow. I'm depressed as fuck.

Any HAPPY music for these feels? I don't want to feel this sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oO8EO33vpx8
youtube.com/watch?v=nM4okRvCg2g
youtube.com/watch?v=Uw9PKoe0t2U
youtube.com/watch?list=RDnM4okRvCg2g&v=djV11Xbc914
youtube.com/watch?v=iCQ0vDAbF7s
youtube.com/watch?v=9SOryJvTAGs
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh46SBx21NU
youtube.com/watch?v=s6fPN5aQVDI
youtube.com/watch?v=8hCILy4C1UA
youtube.com/watch?v=dO1rMeYnOmM
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
youtube.com/watch?v=DJ6CcEOmlYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hahaha fag

youtube.com/watch?v=oO8EO33vpx8
sorry to hear that
had this on repeat as i drove home from the vet after my dog had to be put down

This is the hardest part of pet ownership. But just know that you are doing the right thing and ending your beloved pets suffering.

youtube.com/watch?v=nM4okRvCg2g

youtube.com/watch?v=Uw9PKoe0t2U it's not happy but i hope you tbe best op, sorry to hear that

love u bruh

youtube.com/watch?list=RDnM4okRvCg2g&v=djV11Xbc914

youtube.com/watch?v=iCQ0vDAbF7s

youtube.com/watch?v=9SOryJvTAGs

The last dog from my childhood had to be put down last week so I know how that feels. I don't have a music recommendation, but I hope you feel better soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh46SBx21NU
not really happy but it really tugs on my heartstrings, might help you in a cathartic sense, keep on keeping on user

youtube.com/watch?v=s6fPN5aQVDI

Not really happy, but helps me when im down.

Fame Plastic Trees by radiohead

Sorry to hear that man. I know the feeling
I dont have any music recs, but i hope you get through it ok

youtube.com/watch?v=8hCILy4C1UA

pepe morrison

youtube.com/watch?v=dO1rMeYnOmM

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

Sorry, you can't drown out the bad. This is life, and I suggest you get used to it. Don't become yet another empty, flimsy, broken excuse for a human being who can barely stomach the slightest discomfort and would rather run away and hide in self delusion. You've been raised in a delusional society that likes to think you can and should feel good all the time. You can't, and you shouldn't. And believing you can is going to lead you down a path you'll always regret, and you can never, ever, take back,
>bros gimme happy stuff
Come on. Stop being a dork, you're only hurting yourself.

Sorry to hear about your dog. Mine died of liver cancer a few years ago. My father died of cancer this year.

It's always cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=DJ6CcEOmlYU

hi ayn

Do you mean Ayn Rand?

I've never read any of her stuff. I probably wouldn't fully agree nor disagree, from what I've heard.