NO ANIME

Smug intellectual edition.

I have returned.

>NO ANIME
Mean.

always watchful

Slán.

all you retards give this country a bad name

510 or so, studied maybe 2 hours a day during weekdays, although a lot of that was just practicing essay writing. How's that system work?

Will you please respond :c

Nah, you're thinking of /r/ireland.

>tfw no average irish gf
trump president edition

>tfw never went to uni
>tfw insecure around all my mates that went to uni

9.5/10 OP

paedos BTFO once again

are Alex going on a rant lad

youtube.com/watch?v=O55fYP4EpNg&t=3510s

Not a fan of all this Leaving Cert talk, lads.

Going for yet another dubs post haha

would you finger Sersh in Carlow?

Might watch an anime again lads, suggestions?

Why?

You got something you want to tell us?

>What are you doing now?
NEET

Goes up in tens 90-100 is H1 100 points. Then 80-90 88 points.

I'm a bit of a slow writer as well how did you to manage all the essays into the history exam? My hand is always killing me after even one of them in 35 minutes.

>there are people in this thread who put genuinely put effort into the Leaving Cert
What a bunch of nerds

1 HEEM yourself
2The anime I enjoyed back in my autism days was the original Full metal.Alchemist , not brotherhood tho

If by finger you mean violently pushing my whole hand in her pussy to give her the strongest orgasm of her life and making her my wife then sure I would

Could always be an option, Would you recommend it?

what'd you do/what are you doing your project on led, got a B2 in Higher History meself

Nah, I was very happy with my LC results. People talking bout the Leaving Cert just reminds me of how many teenagers we have here.

Perhaps it was the practice, but I don't know. In the heat of the moment, you just write quicker but more sloppily and don't even notice the pain. I'd probably have preferred the points system like that, but then again I guess it drives up the points in the CEO too.

think sershfrog's been supping on the bottle again lads

FMAB is better

>Luxlad is a weeb
OUT

>If by finger you mean violently pushing my whole hand in her pussy to give her the strongest orgasm of her life and making her my wife then sure I would

I got 520 in my LC. If you are doing higher level history/english and you broke your arm in the past you could claim to have chronic pain in it since, all you need is a letter from the Doc and you should be able to type the essays during the exam.

What the hell am I watching?

>They're strict on attendance in college?

Like you wouldn't believe.

They won't let their egos be bruised at the thought that people would give more of their time to the leaving cert than them. It's already a replacement in terms of job market and "stage of life" for what secondary school once was.

They need bums on seats more for the professors' and administrators' benefit, though naturally

If you're not academic or for something like CS you're blessed you don't have to go through that crap. Being (temporarily) NEET is just more honest.

If you're a "party" type (a reputation which totally belongs in a "prestigious intellectual" institution), just keep up with all your old friends and you'll not miss out on anything besides the tedium.

>tfw didn't
>tfw still got enough extra to give what few "friends" I had enough for their first choices

I changed my ways , the lord enlightened my misguided soul , I'm a different man now

lad...

What about Carlow though?

But you're on Sup Forums

big Al

/brit/ stole Kev so I'll take their autist

which part of changed my ways didnt you understand

rate the filename lads

2/10 if I'm generous

>444

WOW FUCKING A MAN
NICE TRIPLE DIGITS MY MAN
SICK BRO

any qt girls wanna meet

surely worth at least a 6

4/10

*though naturally going to the lectures (humanities especially) is quasi-mandatory for knowing what to regurgitate at them and what obscure friend of the professor's book to cite as a source.

Every time I did a history essay it almost broke my hand. Teacher said I had to "learn the format" to get better than the low-Cs/occasional D he'd give my essays in class, but I didn't do anything differently and got a high B in the real deal.

Like they'd want to meet with you haha

Irish girl in france is all mine (^__^)

Better steer clear...

>mfw Irish "people" have the audacity to justify their independence

Your posts sicken me.

>trying to pull moths on /éire/
very sad

get over it nigel

>picking History for the LC

You're nothing but a bully. Go be a bully somewhere else!
@( ̄- ̄)@

jusdify my fisd in ur faze sasanag :DDD

I already made the argument: that it's a recent development that's only been ramping up in terms of intensity, especially over the last ~200 years.

We quibbled over the definition of "recent", but assuming your first post was the one where you called me an idiot without elaborating as to why, you didn't give any further elaboration as to why I would be wrong besides that.

Words/phrases that are henceforth BANNED from /éire/
>mate/mates
>dude
>weed
>lmao
>Northern Ireland
>german boats
>henceforth

what even is this post

I think femanon is tsundere for all my long, dense co- I mean posts.

>believing there are girls here
Ahh autism. Many such cases

Sad!

touch my penis blease

meet me at the spire kid, youll fucking regret it. You probably wont show cause youre moms getting ur pijamas ready

Stop. Okaysies? Bullies.

>german boats
Bit racist.

It's sweet of you to try/10

As long as it's not in Dublin I'll finger her anywhere

Wasn't there one a few days ago who started lecturing us?

>can't even spell pyjamas
Did you go to a Protestant school?

lol...

german boats are best boats , way better than nordies grandda’s boat at least

Probably some nu-male knobjockey with a fetish for dead babies
>anime posting
Autism confirmed

A lot of obnoxious posting going on in this thread. Can't say I'm a fan

Dude, will henceforth be spending my days with my mates on german boats doing weed off the coast of Northern Ireland lmao.

youre probably a fan of hillary and also sucking dick though

>Complaining about anime on Sup Forums

Genuinely going to beat you worse than my granda's boat beat the german navy you little shite.

It kinda turns me on when you post mildly lewd pics like this... gives me the impression that you're a naughty girl :-P

>I already made the argument: that it's a recent development that's only been ramping up in terms of intensity, especially over the last ~200 years.
That's not an argument, it's a statement. There is nothing contained in that that is a valid argument given the below quote.

This is your original post: >Humans weren't built for city environment.

Elaborate. As I said the above is just a statement, (both paragraphs quoting you in fact) and my previous post here: is a more than sufficient rebuttal.

Hitherto I had no favourite post ITT, but yours has won the title!

What the fuck

Can't say I'm a fan of this stalker user.

>Hitherto

Really? Is that what you did? It'd be a lifesaver to me sadly I never had any injury to my arms...

Having another cuppa tay

You're probably going to wake up with him staring into your eyes sometime soon pal.

Daily reminder that this is what it looks like when anime posters go on in real life, the way they do here

I originally had "until now" though I amended it upon inspection!

People like that need to be put in mandatory confinement and counselling.

>pal
So /éire/ is now full of yanks, frenchman, welsh and scots
Are we the new /brit/?

I'd never reveal my power level outside Sup Forums though.

animefags
not even once

I'm no stalker.. just an admirer. Post more lewd :-X ⊙﹏⊙

If you don't like it, don't respond. Just like I tell all those who oppose abortion.. if you don't like it, don't have one.