Suicide by hanging

suicide by hanging..

15 seconds of pain
a eternity of peace....

really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=45tDcqsku5k
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Popular_Science_Monthly/Volume_13/July_1878/The_Question_of_Pain_in_Hanging
alt.suicide.holiday.narkive.com/doUZjeDd/hanging-tips-please-post-geo-stone-s-guide-on-suspension-partial-suspension-the-website-is-gone-but-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It really doesn't look like that one branch could sustain the weight of a human.

an eternity of shitposting is your future

>fuck up with rope
>fuck up your neck badly
Not that easy tbн

Jorge, fuiste al sicólogo?

no u wont

you will never kill yourself

But you'll probably shit your pants!

>meh, i should kill myself before february

Why wait?

what are you waiting then

youtube.com/watch?v=45tDcqsku5k

>15 seconds of pain
As a person that attended more than a hundred fag hangings in my life, it's not that quick.

>a eternity of peace
But you won't be there to enjoy that peace. What's the point?

It's quick when you do it completely relaxed in a warm room after eating a full meal and listening to your favorite tunes.
t. attempted suicide but was cut down

>t. attempted suicide
Lmao. Here we lock ones like you in M131 Asylum.

Who gives a shit, I live in THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

What if I tell you that you are not?
What if your suicide attempt was successfull, but I uploaded your mind into my pc and preparing to put conduct some experiments with you?

Well, just, please be gentle.

Don't worry m8. I'm just going to make you the president of Confederate States during Civil War.
Then make you the Indian Chief "Crawling Eagle" during Indian Wars and see what happens.

That's great, thanks man. I'm a true confederate anyways and a native americanophile too

it does not make me think at all

Problem is if you fuck it up it's gonna be longer and more painful than that, and the longer you dangle without actually dying, the higher the chance of someone finding and cutting you down. So you just end up brain damaged to fuck due to oxygen starvation. Maybe that's peace in of itself though.

There's always a fucking catch. I think a lot about stepping in front of buses and cars when i'm walking out and about, but you never know if they'll actually do the job or just cripple you.

Enjoy, m8. Just don't feel too weird when you see that everyone are armed with plasma weapons.

Life is pointless and without meaning, but if you believe in God life is not pointless anymore.

>Now, this man stated, not with particular reference to either accident, but as common to all, that "he could hardly recollect anything that happened to him in the rope;" that "he lost his senses all at once; the instant the rope got in the wrong place he felt as if he could not get his breath—as if some great weight were at his feet; could not move only to draw himself up; felt as if he wanted to loosen himself, but never thought of his hands." And he added: "You cannot move your arms or legs to save yourself; you cannot raise your arms; you cannot think." He did not see sparks or light, but had in his ears a rattling sound.
>This account is an interesting one, because it shows the absence of physical suffering, even when consciousness is for a short time retained. The benumbing effect of the venous blood on the brain is well shown by his remarks on the confusion of thought and mental helplessness.
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Popular_Science_Monthly/Volume_13/July_1878/The_Question_of_Pain_in_Hanging

>The amount of time it takes to lose consciousness and die is difficult to predict accurately and depends on several factors. Some believe unconsciousness occurs in five seconds, though Alan Gunn writes that it generally takes longer. It took a man who filmed his hanging 13 seconds to become unconscious, 1 minute and 38 seconds to lose muscle tone, and 4 minutes and 10 seconds for muscle movement to cease.[18][19] Full suspension is not required; most hanging suicides are done by partial suspension, according to Wyatt et al.[20] Geo Stone, author of Suicide and Attempted Suicide: Methods and Consequences
alt.suicide.holiday.narkive.com/doUZjeDd/hanging-tips-please-post-geo-stone-s-guide-on-suspension-partial-suspension-the-website-is-gone-but-

An Azeri hitman like you obviously only used the garrote against struggling targets who were standing up.

fucking told
>attempting suicide without excluding the possibility of being interrupted
>opting for strangulation in case you in fact hope to be interrupted
kyss

The best way to die -
1.Gain access to atleast 0.300mg of KCN (Potassium Cyanide)
2.Mix it up with a glass of water
3.Drink it instantly
4.??? (Wait 300 seconds)
5.Die

Getting interrupted is the worst thing that can happen anyway. After 5 minutes or so, the damage to the brain is permanent.

I locked my door but my mother was in the military and knew how to knock it down.
I was playing my favorite music so she wouldn't hear anything but she found out because I fell to the floor the first time and made a large thud I guess.

>the best way to die
>killing yourself
>not shooting up a high school

jorge, you know what you have to do