i think he dances on stage

He just Deaks around

And geo plays the blip blops

his best

steal cupcake

fuck bitches and get money

he leaks it

they're holding him back at this point

how can you say they're holding him back when he owes pretty much every musical idea on sleep cycle to feels and strawberry jam

he's a cakester

i wonder what it feels like to give a shit about animal collective

probably good or no?

eats baked goods and pastries

they let him do whatever.

really good actually
they have a lot of neato material to sort through and like

SJ yeah to an extent, but not Feels

Besides, if he was influenced by Feels, and made a better album than Feels, is it that bad? Feels is overrated

Pretty much the same as it feels to care about any other band

Feels bad these days; a bit like looking after a son who peaked years ago and is slowly sliding down the slope of failure

if anything you're underrating feels

That's what everybody says. They say Feels is the most underrated AnCo album, that it's actually the best AnCo album. But so many people say that, that it couldn't possibly be underrated. Feels is a good album, sure, and I understand the influences from impressionism, and it definitely isn't their worst, but it seems to be hailed as some "sleeper best AnCo" when it just isn't. Saying Sleep Cycle was better may have been an exaggeration, but to me, it doesn't take that much influence. SC does, as you said, take a lot of SJ, and I think it does from CHz as well.

I disagree. I see a band who is moving into new territory after a rough patch, if even that

i have never seen anyone call feels a sleeper hit or anything like that, if anything it's the fan favorite. i can understand putting it in the lower half of their discog but i could understand that with almost any of their albums, the only reason i said you were underrating it is because you said sleep cycle was better.
feels isn't my favorite animal collective album but i think it's their most cohesive and does have some of their best songs