"No"

>says the russian
>what is Apкoнa

youtube.com/watch?v=BaP1wDvkA6E

t. dirty albanian boy

>culture

Nice spook bro

t. subhuman

what have Norway ever accomplished? You are one of the the most irrelevant countries in Europe

this

Not being the biggest joke on the internet for one

Not being Sweden is not an accomplishment oil nigger

And still you didn't manage to do it

One day you will realize your parents were wrong to beat you with the fire poker, and the government was right in taking you away.

Yes Sweden is shit, I don't deny that, all of Scandinavia is.

Fuck you. We have a culture don't believe everything that you're told
Jävlä bög

To answer the op though, I think we have a very interesting and rich culture it's just that no one is interested in it. I think that's mostly the fault of the age we live in, sadly.

such as?

You have to go back, Cai-Göran.

>To answer the op though, I think we have a very interesting and rich culture

In Oslo maybe.

Oslo is everything wrong with Norway, and one of the worst capitals in all of Europe.
Oslo should be burned off the face of the earth.

Consider suicide.

Our whole history since the beginning of course. I don't count looking at phones and american tv all day as culture.

Be more specific
What is scandinavian culture?

I honestly don't know what it is

Odin.

Throwing trees

fishing salmon and eating salmon

doing fjord rafting

Nothing in other words

also, the law of Jante is pretty based culture.

Abba

metal "music"

Visit a vikingfaire this summer then, meet the people there.

Drinking too much, watching horrible theatre and thus drinking even more. All the celebrations we have each year, that's a part of our culture, put some extra effort into them this year.

I think of our culture as our heritage, not what we actually act like at any given moment.

t.mehmet

>metal "music"
what are you trying to say here?
i'm going to kick your ass

Come Jouko he's French, we can't really excpect more of him, he's already on our side and that's more than great

Autism and n-no bully the rules.

It's so anti-individualism I now no longer consider snow niggers apart of western culture.

The rules are legit Abo tribe tier of philosophy.

Im ashamed to be norwegian. We dont really have a culture.

>implying getting along isn't important in a community and society. Those rules aren't about bullying they're about not shitting on other people. Be positive. If you are better than them, don't think that way because that is negative, drag them up instead.

Norway has Russ. And Sweden?

>image says scandinavia
>is actually a map of nordic countries
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm and Russefeiring is one of the most degenerate fucking things that has come out of this country. Actually I agree with OP now, we are pathetic I fucking hate this country

What do the niggers that you so adore have?

Ooga booga voodoo.

Throwing spears.

Catching rats and eating rats.

Doing bungee jumping youtube.com/watch?v=kHaaEDUzpMM

>visit a vikingfaire this summer
better yet come visit ours in february

biggest in europe (((don't know if thats actually true)))

Seconding.
That swede is just negative and dismissive. Hope he sort himself out.

He better. This thread has been made quite a few times by now.

Your culture is getting raped by blacks and arabs.

Also kindness, social structure but don't let people get to close, cold, cozyness, viking history.

>t-viking rape baby

It is buddhism level based stuff, nigel. There's a certain beauty in the law of jante.
Not worse than our >muh equality stuff we have in the UK and France.

I like France more now, but mostly for the nice trips

Thought this was a troll thread until I saw the Sweden flag and realised you might be genuine.
You just don't notice your culture because you are always in it. Do you have national holidays? traditional music, dress, your own language, ritualised acts like the english high tea? if yes to any of those you have a culture.
Without Norway I couldn't slice my cheese quickly and easily, also english common law is based off of Norwegian property law and English common law has now spread across the globe.

It's literal degeneracy.
I am not a Swede, so I'm not a degenerate, and I love Sweden.

>viking rape baby
yes and no

we're descended from vikings, especially in former danelaw areas, but not particularly from rape
scandinavians peacefully settled on our country and integrated among the local anglosaxons (who shared a simular culture), the effects of which are present even today in modern day england; modern english is one such example of anglo-scandinavian integration

finland fail every attempt at being cool

having a hard time believing those lasses are finnish desu

I am Albanian and I approve of this thread

Cabin culture is the defining aspect of fennoscandian culture tbqh
Enjoying sauna, hiking, skiing and fishing

>tfw you come back to your cabin after a long day of fishing and jump in the sauna
absolute bliss

>tfw spent 12 hours walking to my cabin this summer due to carrying too much beer with me

Are you retarded?

We have a vast variety of culture. Only an idiot, in denial of his own country, would say otherwise.

Right now Denmark is exporting "hygge" to England en masse. The britbongs are taking the bait like a child eats candy. It's like they believe we go around and say hygge all the time. Nonetheless, "hygge" is part of our culture, an essential part.

have literally never heard of this """"""hygge"""""" before

hyggelig det altså holger danske

Law of jante has lead this country to be a feel good country, which leads to accepting the mediocre, because you're taught from chilhood, not to stand out. Good thing is that we're as far as you can get from an obnoxious American.

WE WUZ VIKINGZ AMD SHIT

It's a word in your Oxford dictionary now, was voted word of the year, on par with brexit.

Apparently you've published 9 books this year alone, on the word and the experience of having hygge. You find it interesting because it can be a noun, a verb and an adjective.

>metal "music"

Metal music is British and American culture if anything. Those Nordics just spawned some weird black metal thingy.

What is culture even, most people wake up go to work think about suicide and sleep

>even niggers have culture
what exactly? most nigerian teens I know just copy american rappers

but american rappers wuz egyptian pharaos and shieet kangz yo kno wha i sayin?

>Thought this was a troll thread until I saw the Sweden flag and realised you might be genuine.

This thread is posted numerous times a week, how new are you m8?

not really

Law of Jante has more to do with not acting like you're better than everyone else. It's not about promoting mediocrity in any way. The only people who think that are those who are already unambitious.

yeah i just googled it and am thoroughly disappointed

it's just a marketing slogan for things we already have/had
was hoping for something more interesting but it's just the new chic

(((not talking about the original danish concept, obvs)))

You lost your national pride, identity and culture after this man died.

It doesn't directly promote mediocrity, but if you think you're not to be better than anyone else, it's going to affect your future performances.

Yeah, it's actually some London based firms that started to brand it last year, I think. Everyone has "hygge", it's just that we have a word that encompasses everything in it.

no?

not far off desu

Niggers invented all modern music

hygge is seized upon by the urban middleclass class/londonites because they have no concept of how to be comfy and this is new and exciting. Literally nobody outside of the guardian readership cares.
Kinda shows our class divide if one half of the country was obsessed with hygge and another with BREXIT.

guess that explains why we're so good at making it

your urban middleclass is obsessed with scandinavia in general

well i'm glad that our sudden adoption of hygge brings our countries closer together again, even if it is a sterile marketing tactic

who isn't desu

Karl XII is a grossly overrated king who threw away the Swedish Empire by overextending completely. He might have won some neat victories against the coalition, but his lack of political savvy ended our empire.

I think comfy encompasses the nature of hygge better than cozy, which is the direct translation.

When I sit on my couch, with a cup of tea and reading, I'm comfy. I would say it's a "hyggelig" thing to do in Danish.

And his death marked your downfall, after him Sweden faded into obscurity

>tfw hygge

No. His reign caused our downfall. He died after he'd already fucked our shit up. Didn't even leave a fucking heir.

It's a great fucking thing that the Swedish Empire fell, now we only have to ensure that Swedes as a people get extinguished as well.

We all had that JUST king. Ours were Christian 4. He literally lost 50% of our total area in one war against you. He managed to die with only having lost 25%, which we never got back. He attacked you because you went into Poland and were crushed by the Russians, I think, but then you turned on us lel

desu it's basically the "comfy" meme for people who don't know what memes are

Today in finnish news. Declaration of war.

you have multiculture.
Every culture in the world is a bit swedish and vice versa

this.
Go to /britpol/, a bastion of calm in a sea of bullshit and realise that comfy posting already existed as a perfect analogue for hygge in british culture.

Do Scandinavians have any culture beyond WE WUZ VIKANGZ? And what were they doing before it was invented in the 19th century?

Killing Poles, Germans and Russians,
Until the tables were turned

rude

Try losing 8 times the territory of modern day Denmark like this traitorous piece of shit

You had culture but you forfeited it.

>Scandinavian culture is killing
What a heritage

Bunch of savages that turned to social policies

Yours is literally the same except everything you conquer turn second world. Just look at what you did with Königsberg, you barbarians.

name me 1 (ONE) culture not bathed in blood

OP here and this is the only good answer so far

Scandinavian culture is murder