What does Sup Forums think of Motley Crue?

What does Sup Forums think of Motley Crue?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wze0lElHbjs
youtube.com/watch?v=Jw9TZ2ral-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DUDE MOTORCYCLES LMAO

I don't, haha

fatboy with a peddlebike (ain't talkin about ur mum either btw lmao)

Dude that's Whitesnake

Perfectly acceptable cock rock

Kickstart My Heart motherfuckers

can your sides handle it?

youtube.com/watch?v=wze0lElHbjs

Shitty awful buttrock only popular with middle aged white trash women and dumb 12 year olds who just discovered classic rock.

I don't.

weirdly accurate

wtf is he saying?

dr feelgood's got some easy 8/10 singles though i mean

Shout at the Devil [Elektra, 1984]

It hardly comes as a surprise that this platinum product is utter dogshit even by heavy metal standards. Under orders from editors unable to distinguish Iron Maiden from Wynton Marsalis, my beleaguered colleagues at the dailies have been saying so all year and every insult goes into the press kit. Still, I must mention Mick Mars's dork-fingered guitar before getting to the one truly remarkable thing about this record--a track titled "Ten Seconds to Love" in which singer Vince Neil appears to actually boast (!) about how fast he can ejaculate. Therein I believe lies the secret of their appeal--if you don't got it, flaunt it. Followup--"Pinkie Prick". D-

Jesus fucking Christ...

I know Mick Mars is a skeleton.

Live Wire is a top 10 hard rock track. Other than that...

Dirty lowlife bandwagoners of the worst kind.

>Too Fast for Love
Imitate Motorhead
>Shout at the Devil
Imitate Judas Priest and Iron Maiden
>late 80s
Imitate Bon Jovi
>90s
Imitate alternative bands

>tfw no trashy, washed-up, chain-smoking, syphillitic THICC dirty blonde MILF Motley Crue-fan gf to rail and get to buy you Taco Bell after school

ready to die

Nobody with taste needs a Motley Crue album

First tape I ever bought was Too Fast For Love for $0.50 at a goodwill years ago. Still one of my favourite albums of all time.

Got a chance to see them with the New York Dolls and Poison back in 2011. I don't listen to them too much anymore, but I still pop that TFFL tape in once in a while and sometimes listen to a few of their other songs. Their first too LPs are really good imo. The rest (up until Dr. Feelgood) are fairly good, but kind of cheesy hair metal.

correct

I hate le born in the rong generation fags from Reddit, I really do.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jw9TZ2ral-U

one of the goat vidya soundtracks desu senpai

SATD sure, but I'm surprised he didn't at least like Too Fast For Love since it's much less metal and more just fast, punky hard rock.