When man eventually lands on Mars will Sup Forums have one new flag for all of Mars or will it have a flag for each...

When man eventually lands on Mars will Sup Forums have one new flag for all of Mars or will it have a flag for each country on Mars?

>you will never live on Mars
>you will never drink alcohol on Mars
>you will never become drunk on Mars
>you will never repeat this for 30 years on Mars
>you will never be drunk enough to kill yourself by going outside naked on Mars

>he's a joint operation cuck

funny pic

>tfw you will never be on mars which means you weight less and thus get drunker faster and cheaper

>Implying it won't be Old Glory

HOLY SHIT A PICTURE FROM THE CONFIRMED FUTURE
AMERICA #1 WE OWN MARS
USA USA USA

most nations use the same flag for their colonies as the original nation these days which makes sense
the colonies on mars would be rather different though, SpaceX colony and China colony would be the first two and then probably other US companies
SpaceX doesn't really have a flag they have a logo, would they use the american flag without being an american government initiative? doubt it

Musk is a huge ameriboo so he probably will.

>tfw there will probably be a /mars/ general

I remember telling my wife about six years ago that "someone should come up with photovoltaic architectural shingles that looked like regular shingles."

Musk is fucking clairvoyant.

What a fucking cuck, he probably doesn't know how burgerland constantly sharts on south america.

Fuck Mars, Moon a best.

Only for China. Futurama predicted that the Wong will rule over it.

>BRA
not worth replying to t.b.h.

I don't think we'll be colonising space as individual nations, atleast not at first. The final frontier's something humanity will probably take on together (and by together I mean the EU, NA, Russia and maybe a few indian guys on tech support)

He's an idiot then, usa is a republic not a democracy
If the British Empire had more influence in the americas they would all be using the superior parliamentary democracy system instead of flawed US presidential system
USA has been detrimental to world democracy

All I read was your whining and irrelevance.
It's amazing how powerful America is now, isn't it?

There will probably be a logo for the expedition, and a logo for the organization which organized the expedition (be it NASA, an international coalition, a private company, or an internal division of one of those), either of which could be extrapolated into a flag.

A true Martian flag couldn't be developed until several colonies exist there and all agree to some form of cooperative governance over each other, at which time they could choose their own symbology if they have diverse origin stories or just choose a logo previously mentioned if they all have the same origin.

>there will never be civilization on Mars in your lifetime
>you will never live on Mars
>you will never see how politics will work on Mars
>you will never see Martian war

>implying weight = mass.

>ameriboo

He's literally American

WHY YOU WHITE MEN HAVE SO MUCH CARGO

AND WE NEW GUINEANS HAVE SO LITTLE

>the first human born on Mars

What will they be like?

Go to bed, Yali

We don't need supplies. We just eat Canadians.

I want moon colonization to happen as soon as possible so that I can shitpost about and make fun of moonfags.

When is this going to happen?

Weak bones, weak heart. Tall, short life span.

Would it be a crime if one country began terraforming the martian atmosphere to introduce a greenhouse effect without asking anyone else?

Or would that just be a hoax invented by China?