So what do you like to do while listening to an album?

So what do you like to do while listening to an album?

Browse Sup Forums or play vidya. Basically mundane time wasting shit

terminal shitpost

jack off

Browse Sup Forums
Watch Melonhead reviews (of the album) and see if it syncs up
Play vidya

Weeeeeed brooo

That picture description tho.

Fucking listen to it. The only other thing ill do is shitpost but most of the time ill give it 100% of my concentration or else whats the fucking point

Actually thats a lie i put music on whenever i do chores

flowchart fighting games or poorly draw

Sit on the train, or wash dishes, or bike

This. When I listen to an album I like to give it my undivided attention.

Brose Sup Forums and play my 3DS. Sometimes when I'm really bored I'll lay down or something. If it's classical music I'll probably look at the score or read something related to the piece.

Of course I still do it, but I dislike posting on Sup Forums while listening to music because reading a post and coming up with a thoughtful (shitposting takes thought too) response detracts from the music.

Listen to the album. I recommend it btw, surprisingly satisfying mate. Lol. (Smoke before hand if that's your thing)

Too hard.

Haha, don't know if you're kidding, but Im aware it's extremely difficult for most people now days, attention spans are becoming a thing of the last apparently.

tetrisfriends.com arena mode combo maps and items

play with my balls

Play Dota 2™.

You're a big nerd.

do tricks with my foreskin

I actually laughed out loud at this, I don't even really know why but well memed

danke

I'm a delivery driver. Most of my music listening is either when I'm driving at work or drawing in my free.

browse Sup Forums & r/indieheads

>I'm a delivery driver. Most of my music listening is either when I'm driving at work
I have so many vivid memories of this its fucking bizarre

I love to draw!

Yeah, dude. I feel like I really listen closer to the music while I'm driving. If I'm at home, there are so many distractions around. When I'm in the car, all I can do is sit and focus on the music since driving is such a thoughtless activity.

I don't know it depends if it's an album that i have listened to before i pay close attention to the music (if i want to take a more critical listen on the songs) or i do something else,

If it's something i haven't listened before i usually pay attention to the music while i grind in whatever retro RPG i'm playing, it's a good way for me to listen to the whole piece while keeping myself distracted enough so the peaks of the album really stand out.

the correct answer

tap my foot
nod my head
browse Sup Forums
read about the album/artist
recently i've just been sitting in a park and watching the world go by, when summer is gone there'll be no more babes :'(

think about dying

For you

Most of the time I just sit there and listen. Occasionally I'll be reading something else. Sometimes programming.

Sleep. Then, while a song becomes intense, visualise something horrifying that will make me wake up.

Try my best to improvise along the music

When I'm stoned, walk around, do something with little effort, or just lay back. It's a beautiful way to appreciate and get into music. Also can be done sober of course, which I sometimes do

Get inside my head and let all the anxieties ive ever had over the course of my entire existence wash over my body like a million tiny shurikens ripping my skin from the meaty flesh of a hallow vessel that once was considered to be a human being

in bed I generally put on an album, when everything is quiet

>picture desription
New fig