Will you miss him?

Will you miss him?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-disavows-alt-group-condemn/story?id=43723904
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

He's sticking around DC just to be a PITA of Trump.

A little bit.

I liked him a lot, but to be fair I'm only in my early 20's so he's the only US president I've really followed.
During the Bush years I was too busy dying of teenage angst.

>8 years doing nothing but funding muslim terrorists

Hum, let me think... No, I won't miss him.

You know what the anons here problem is?
They can never see the good side of anything.
Thats why we will suffer for ever.

I'll miss what he stood for, but not his continuation of Bush policies.

Thanks for expanding the security state fuck head.

Sort of. Completely ignoring his actual policy, he was a classy guy with no huge personal scandals for 8 years, and he had a pretty good sense of humor and knew how to be "cool". The man knew how to act presidential. I'm definitely going to miss that aspect of him. Trump is going to be nothing but media controversy after media controversy for 4-8 years.

Most foreigners would miss him since they dont know anything about his policies and just saw him as a really charismatic guy.

No. He's a piece of shit.

no, nobody is going to miss le back of the queue man except for people that put nigs on pedestals and think he's "cool"

Im fucking Sup Forumsacks up for over hours thanks to Donald "The Alt-right supporters are the most despicable creatures who ever walked the planet" Trump

Trump already did a fantastic job despite still not being the president

Shits funner than Bama's tolerant crap

In English, please.

>Donald "The Alt-right supporters are the most despicable creatures who ever walked the planet" Trump
lol i still don't understand what alt right is

it's this amorphous mass you try to grab and it slips through your hand. the only leaders are youtube personalities

lmao
this isnt your place
go back to Sup Forums and struggle with trump who HATES you alt-rights

From what I understand, the alt white = conservatives who are genuinely racist, and feel alienated from traditional conservatives because traditional conservatives aren't racist.

name a cooler living president

Bush

Not really. Did I miss Bush?

well I disagree

No, his policies were pants on head retarded and he used the presidency to become a celebrity

milo's the self styled leader and he's talked about how he fucks black guys

Does a prime minister count? Trudeau's pretty dreamy.

milo is like how the british national party would always bring 1 self hating paki along to marches to prove they weren't racist

>I'm not racist, the guy who pounds my boypussy is black

Obama is the leddit version of "cool", all he does is appear on meme videos on the internet. He acts like a complete dweeb in his daily life.

Bush was an equally shit President but at least had cowboy charm.

I believe the alt right is beginning to disown him. The guy who claimed he coined the term 'alt right' is more of a nazi-boo (Richard Spencer).

i think the real problem is nobody cares about racism anymore its been used as a political tool and weapon to silence conserative talk points and people don't care anymore

and that's not a political movement that's a literal shift in society's perception and interests

And he's married to a slav. kek

This. I think it's why the alt right gained so much traction so quickly. 'Racism' became overused, so when people came along who actually hated other people, racism was a meaningless word. A perfect boy who cried wolf scenario

lol, I wonder how that logic works. Maybe they get really kinky? men prove time and time again that muh dick >>>>>> muh beliefs

The alt-right doesn't exist. Nobody self-identifies with it except for media attention whores. It was just an attempt to paint internet support for Trump (which is ideologically diverse) with one broad ideological brushstroke so that every time some redneck sperg from Sup Forums shows up at a protest irl and starts yelling nigger the media can act like all the libertarians, conservatives and moderates who also support him online are culpable too.

t. closeted alt right

>The man knew how to act presidential

ignoring everything else I like him for this too. same as Cameron, ultimately failed with their goals as leaders but had the perfect decorum for leadership

Is the fukushima reactor still fucking with your head. What are you even getting at?

no, fuck off obongo

too bad the colombian kid prophecy didnt become true

Anybody watch the Presidential Medal of Freedom honors at the Whitehouse today?

I laughed. Man's got wit.

He was worse than George W. Bush.

I liked his brother better.

Just goes to show that "class" and "decorum" are absolutely worthless.

>wasted trillions on a worthless war
>destablised middle east and made terrorism worse
>fucked up the American economy
>made America a total laughing stock of the world
Stay deluded, Amerifats

Whereas loudmouth buffoons like Bush and Blair were great leaders right?

This exactly describes Obongo's reign

um um i um uhhh dis-uhh-gree with um umm uuhhhh tha-uhhht uh a- uhhh assess-um-ment and uhhh uh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sanctions ummm uhhhhhh

I don't agree with a lot of his policies, but he seemed like a cool dude. Yeah, I'll miss him.

Yeah

And Trump disavowed the alt rights, now the alt rights are angry.

Husband Clinton
Bush Jr
Obama

Which was the best, or the better out of the 3?

They both had their ups and downs, but in general they were all pretty shitty.
Probably Clinton's administration did the best work, even if he was a shitty person.

Clinton done good, Bush is a failure and Obama is painfully mediocre. But I'd hang out with Obama any day.

literally who?

Trump:'WHITE FIRST!!! Make world hostile again!'

Eh, Bush literally threw america under the bus, whomever came after him would have been blamed for all of Bush's fuck ups. Too bad it fell on Obeezy to try and clean up his mess.

>because traditional conservatives aren't racist.

[Citation needed]

Neo-nazis != alt-right

Didn't do anything about BLM turning into what it did.
Didn't do anything about DAPL
Didn't do anything about NSA
Pushed TPP
Possibly about to Pardon Clinton.
Created such a volatile situation, that Trump became president.
No.

Policywise probably not.
But otherwise yeah, easily one of the best orators in a decade or two. Likeable personality.

Richard Spencer coined the term alt right and he's a neo nazi.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-disavows-alt-group-condemn/story?id=43723904

Yes.

>Richard Spencer coined the term alt right and he's a neo nazi.

Okay? That doesn't make him alt-right.

>ABC
Might as well provide me an urbandictionary link.

Trump's words were literally "neo-nazis".

No

or to start off his new career as a speech giver (possibly also an influence peddler)