Im an ncaa athlete

>Im an ncaa athlete

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/19/new-zealand-battles-obesity-epidemic-as-third-fattest-country-in-the-world
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that because you can't actually pay student athletes, every D1 women's rower or softball pitcher is being compensated with the same scholarship as athletes like Buddy Hield and Connor Cook.

>The city of Title IX

Who is this fatty fatty hamburger patty?

>GREAT FAT
>1

What is up with her piece of shit glove

hides the footlongs in it, like jonas hill

>athlete
>athletic at every size

Let's be honest

Fatties only hurt the sport because we're only watching for

1. Qt in tight pants

2. There's nothing else on

If the pitcher doesn't have a nice caboose I'm changing the channel

this is why i watch womens volleyball and tennis

and because of Title IX men's sports like baseball mostly give out partial scholarships but the worst hambeast on the shittiest NCAA softball team is on a full ride

ONLY reason to watch women's sports

WNBA needs to get rid of the boogawolfs and get some ratings.

>i have a relative playing ncaa basketball
feels good

Women's leagues should play strip rules. Every game you lose makes you have to wear one article of clothing less the next game, every game you win you get one article back

>the worst teams draw the biggest crowds

It's nonsense and I love it

The most out of shape teams wear the least clothes
Not a fan of this

being the worst does not mean the most out of shape Ahmed

Um, ok.

you forgot
3. We're paralyzed/in a full body cast/otherwise incapable of moving to grab the remote to change the channel or turn the TV off.

she looks cute

>im an american
Go be fat somewhere else

theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/19/new-zealand-battles-obesity-epidemic-as-third-fattest-country-in-the-world

She'd probably be hot if she lost some weight

Why is the softball green?

Is it to dissuade her from trying to eating it?

lmao

>BLOATistic Eeateatspouter

Made me giggle. Honestly probably to make it easier to see. I don't get why girls can't just play baseball. It's not like baseball is crazy hard to play and needs to be watered-down.

>“NOW this is what america was hoping for when they announced the #WNBA back in 1996… not a bunch of chicks running around looking like,cast members from #orangeisthenewblack…dont get me wrong,they have few #cutiepies but theres a whole alotta #beanpies running around hahahahahaha if #skylardiggins came out like this,I dont care if she missed every layup..imma buy season tickets and I dont even know where the [expletive] #tulsa is hahahaha #2016newwnbaoutfitPLS and if u think this is sexist,9 times out of 10 u the ugly one and we didnt pay to come see u play anyway #donkeykong …smdh #thiswillbeawesome #soldouteverywhere.”

Based Gilbert Arenas. Double zero for Agent Zero confirmed.

Arenas 4 WNBA President when

>it's a sexually frustrated virgins get mad at women athletes episode

Good, less retarded chimps running around

>it's a "guys, you should really prefer high test women" episode

It tried to eat it

>ctrl f
>big gal
>zero results

C'mon spee, you're not even trying anymore.

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""athlete"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""