Who would you rather have on your team?

Who would you rather have on your team?

>kevin durant 2.0 or rudy gay 2.0

hmmmm

which is which?

The one in blue plays for duke and the one in yellow plays for lsu

the duke guy is the "next durant" while the lsu guy is the other one

Never heard of the left guy
Right guy wasnt even good enough to make his team one of the 128 best teams in the nation, in a sport where 1 player matters so much they can literally take you to the finals by themselves
I'm sure there's some 7'10 chinese guy somewhere. Can I have him instead.

>128
You mean 68...?

>2016
>thinking someone who plays shit defense, has no killer instict and doesnt even have a jumpshot will be a superstar

really?

NIT
Which would mean 132, unless they do the 4 gimmick games too

They were actually good enough to go to the NIT, but LSU turned it down.

If I was an NBA general manager, I wouldn't draft a guy unless he had played 3 years in college. These guys that just play 1 year then go pro are fucking terrible. Even for the ones considered to have "potential" only 1/10 of them turn out good and the rest are either busts or role players. You have a better chance of building a solid team through guys that have more experience in college, then signing a star player, have some depth on your team. The draft is a complete crapshoot because of the variability.

I'd be more surprised if one of these guys actually turned out good than I would when they inevitably bust.

Durant, LeBron, Melo, Kobe, KG, Anthony Davis, KAT, and so on.

If you're great, you're great. The guys on my list are all MVP level. College doesn't mean anything anymore. The NBA is so different.

Thank god you aren't an NBA GM because that take was shit

>rudy gay 2.0
That's not applicable at all

>7'10 chinese guy somewhere
There's a 7'2 Chinese guy

I'm from Las Vegas so i hate duke. The answer should be obvious

>rudy gay 2.0

That's Andrew Wiggins tbf

is this still relevant?

>Trevor Ariza 2.0 vs Magic Johnson 2.0

you realize that trevor ariza is a more valuable player than magic johnson in todays nba, right?

This post gave me cancer.

Rnh

It gave me AIDS.

Ariza doesn't nearly have the wingspan or reach of Ingram.

If anything, Ingram is lesser version of KD. He'll be an all-star and more she he continues to grow in his game and physically.

Ben Simmons has already proven that he becomes a cancer on a bad team so he would be a perfect fit for the sixers

Simmons needs to get his shot down and his attitude straight. Those are two things that are the hardest to teach.

Ingram is the better pick for the future. Simmons has the flashier talent now, but Ingram has a higher ceiling. He's also a good guy.

Buddy Hield is the best player in the draft. Cap it.

>spend years tanking so you can land a superstar prospect
>get the #1 pick
>don't draft the superstar prospect

Philadelphia would actually do this too

Seniors tend to be pretty average when they come out of the draft