How important is height in your cuntry?

how important is height in your cuntry?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Height_discrimination#Height_and_social_discrimination
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not that important in any country

Honestly next to 0, I'm above average height by far in one of the shortest regions and it never made a difference, and the most popular guy with girls that I know is short as fuck.

Very. I'm 5'9" and feel like a midget

No, really, how important it really is the US? All I hear about is how height is probably the most important trait in a man or something, that all women put height on tinder and shit

it's just like any other trait a person could have. To some height will be a vital trait, and to some, it doesn't matter, or they are indifferent.

Just don't be a faggot about being short, and most people won't give a shit

its not important at all.

I'm 5'4" and I still could get a gf taller than me, she's 5'7"

It's not that important unless you're freakishly tall or freakishly short (and even then it's not that much of an issue compared to other things about you).

It's mostly an online meme to troll insecure people

i'm 5'9 and feel average. everywhere i go people are within an inch of my height. its a meme.

As long as you're not freakishly short for a man (5'3" or below) it doesn't matter. Anyone who says otherwise has other issues and is using height has a cover.

>5'9
The average height for 18-30 year olds here is 182cm (6 feet).

t. 6'3

>i'm 5'9 and feel average

You feel average because you ARE average.

It's just an internet meme that everyone is a 6'-6'2 bodybuilder

5'6" manlet here. It doesn't matter much. Most girls still prefer taller men tho.

there were 3-high condition thing for japanese men to get laid

1. high income
2. high academic background
3. high height

Very important in any big city for both dating and business. There are basically no successful men in finance below 6'

6'3 here. I don't feel like I get any more pussy than 5'10 Joe Shmoe across the street.

It's more about face/body build/personality.

Two very successful guys.

>There are basically no successful men in finance below 6'

LOL.

Lloyd Blankfein - Ceo of Goldman Sachs is like 5'5.

Stephen A. Schwarzman - Ceo of Blackstone Group. 5'6.

Michael Bloomberg - 173cm

Warren Buffett is like 5'10

And many more.

>what are jews

>finance
>jewish giants
top kek

6'0 - 5'10 - 6'1

I actually looked this up the other day and your height matters a surprising amount in America. Wikipedia has a nice list on this.

A couple of interesting numbers:

>Being 1 inch taller gave you an extra $860/year in 1996. (I couldn't find any more current data)

>Several studies have found that increased height correlates with increased intelligence

>90% of CEOs are above the average height. 58% are 6'0" or taller.

>3% of CEOs are less than 5'7"

>Being very tall or very short both reduce your dating options and probability of having kids

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Height_discrimination#Height_and_social_discrimination

% of CEOs are above the average height. 58% are 6'0" or taller.
% of CEOs are less than 5'7"

You'd be hard pressed to find anyone in Finance above 6'1. Many are under 6' even.

Heh, funny to read this when I'm a 6'2'' complete loser here

im 6'2" and a complete loser here

> in America
what makes it an american phenomenon?

There's must be a reason why you're a complete loser, can you tell me why?

You can look at the statistics yourself mate

Did you expect your height to somehow do all the work for you?

I said specifically America because they didn't have statistics of other countries

Japanese women are like 4 foot 11 inches

no why would i

women have been interested in me tho and i expect my height was a p big factor in it

How tall are you?

I am 5'10

Height isn't that big of a factor desu

>tf 5'4
Time to go full hermit or kill myself before i get laughed at for my height.

LOL

Good idea man.

Kill yourself or fuck up your life because of an internet meme over something you can't control

tell me about your losses so I can see if you're really a loser
idk i'm a loser, being a loser means a chain of bad features
no lol I just found that statistic and all of this height culture funny

What's so funny?

Actually height is quite important for a lot of women

>tfw 6'
Thinking of killing myself desu, I can't stand being a manlet.

when you said "I am 5'10" hahaha

I'm an american hyper manlet shorter than you never been laughed at for my height becuase i'm awesome
I'm an asshole yet everyone likes me and always wants to be friends it's like i'm a fucking protagonist of my own bizarre tv show
I have great luck with women i literally get hit on in the streets
feels good to have god tier genes when you have such a huge disadvantage like being 5'3

I am 178 cm tall and I'm alright, there are a lot of taller people in here in Monterrey though.

then what's your excuse for being single? xD

I FUCKING HATE ROASTIES

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well i'm a coward so i can't even kill myself but yeah i'm an autist so it is quite easy to emotionally distance myself to other people.

Good for you mate, i dont think i have the same self confidence just like yours user.

>Men who were taller

It's pretty difficult to be shorter than a woman in every country outside of Scandinavia or the Netherlands. Doesn't really say much.

Because this sort of survey is flawed, when you single it out like that then yeah everything's going to say they prefer a taller man.

But in reality women don't know what the fuck they want.

Ultimately it doesn't matter, why stay focused on something in your external locus of control as opposed to things you CAN change?

Okay?

Oh right forgot everyone here is 6'4 master race

Because I'm a fat 18 year old, I've only had like 3 women being interested in me. But I've lost 40 pounds in 4 months. I still have 40 pounds left to lose, after that I'm going into skin and gyno surgery.

Putin is a fucking midget and the most/2nd powerful person on the planet.

Manlets just gotta toughen up.

Most people don't not even my siblings
I think i might have some sort of disorder that makes me over confident or something who knows but it works for me so

Plus mate you are Philipino you guys tend to be short
Once had a guy think i was a philipino/spanish mix
I'm actually Latin american (also both parents are taller than me i was supposed to be 5'9 but i had some knee problems that apparently stunted my growth lol)

Also:

Great idea! I'll just start building my own nukes and then everyone will have to respect me.

Read this image.

Then read it again, and again

>be 5'9"
>date girl who is 5'11"
>doggystyle was a chore

>/r9k/ memes

log off Sup Forums if ur serious m8

mm because simplifying problems ad absurdum isn't meme tier

The only problem is focusing on things you can't control and having a defeatist attitude.

The images I posted were 100% relevant. The reason you're unhappy or unsuccessful isn't because of your height, or society or the jews or the conservatives or the feminists - it's because of your choices and how you respond to events.

>this butthurt canadian fresh out of psych 101
my sides are obliterated.

Maybe i'm just getting trolled and no one actually cares about height but it feels as if people legitimately get body dysmorphia from the internet these days

and its up to you to solve it with your intro to psychology textbook? and yeah its a meme retard, it exists to troll the insecure. go to /r9k/

If anything tall countries breed cucks.

Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, etc. The list goes on and on, if anything the shorter the country the more masculine the male population is.

Never heard a female say; gosh dutch and scandinavian guys make me sooo wet.

Less important than wealth and charisma but still important.

now that I think about it, it is truth lol

wow sorry man Should've kept up the meme.

to answer op's question: Yeah I'm 6'1. In Canada you have to be at least 6'2 for women to notice you. The average male height in Canada is 6'3. Literally NO ONE is a successful billionaire who isn't at least 6'4.

If you're not at least 6'8 just kys

Why does this Canadian sound so? Does he wish he was taller?

manlets are super cute, love the one night stands
I'm happy my bf is taller than me tho

nice edited image

Post the original where the midget is 6'1.5

What? Why do you sound so salty?

manlet rage, I can't help it

>just think positively and all problems will just disappear

>postin from manletville
No body gives a fuck. Chilangos embrace the fact that they will be manlets for the rest of their lives

thats basically what he's saying. those images seem to ignore the fact that both of those can happen. all the positive thinking in the world won't stop you from getting stabbed for your wallet

Yes and no. I think you'll by default get more women looking at you if you're tall, but you'll still have to be interesting to actually get them to want you. I'm 5'9" and get hit on a lot more than my two friends whom are 6'3" and 6'4". I have a friend who's 6'1" whom I hang out with a lot and when we go out together usually he gets hit on first, but he has a grating personality so within the first few seconds of the conversation, whomever we're talking to usually turns their attention to me.

TLDR, it's a initial draw, but not a solid determination of how well off you'll be.

That's not what i said though

When you think negatively you're just adding an additional problem and refusing to think with a clear and rational mind.

why is this board so retarded

>all the positive thinking in the world won't stop you from getting stabbed for your wallet

Okay??? And a plane can crash through your roof right now and kill you. Why worry about things you have NO CONTROL over? That's literally what the image is saying. You can't control certain events so why worry about them at all instead of things you can change?

Height - can't really do anything about it, maybe that russian operation where they break your legs to give you a couple centimeters more of height.

What can you change though? You can become a more social person, you can improve your physique, you can practice better hygiene, etc

I'm 1,8m and I feel fine in Brazil.

I think most of this has to do with the fact that a lot of the upper class old money type families in the US are from Anglo or Germanic backgrounds who tend to be taller than average. This will probably be changing soon considering how rich Asians are becoming a major thing here.

>shouldn't worry about things you have no control over
>society literally will not let you move forward or have sex if you're under 6'0

sounds legit

>>society literally will not let you move forward

Lloyd Blankfein - Ceo of Goldman Sachs is like 5'5.

Stephen A. Schwarzman - Ceo of Blackstone Group. 5'6.

Michael Bloomberg - 173cm

Warren Buffett is like 5'10

And many more.

>or have sex if you're under 6'0

Average height in the US is under 6'.

The average person in the US does not have sex? Rly makes me think

you can throw out a few token characters if you want but that doesn't change the truth.

>>society literally will not let you move forward or have sex if you're under 6'0

I'm 5'9" and doing pretty well. Even managed boink a few women taller than me. You seem like you're just a fatalistic short dude, looking for excuses.

But it's not the truth

It's just something you made up.

>Society does not let you move forward
>People literally become CEO's of companies with trillions of dollars under management who are shorter than you

Wow look at this fucking manlet. Pathetic. Only worth $1.1 billion

>canadian manlet gets trolled
>gets assblasted
>recognizes trolling
>has normal debate
>immediately falls for the same damn troll
>gets ass blasted again

I'm a 5'2" male in America and it's not that bad. Get rejected A LOT by women and dudes can get really fucking defensive for whatever reason (can't get proven wrong by a short man I guess, haha), but by and large it's cool. In some ways I feel blessed because I get an automatic filter to women who are bitches, because they treat me like a subhuman upfront, so if I finally find a woman who loves me it's because they love me for me... or have a really weird fetish

>That's not what i said though
Not explicitly, but that's the implication.

>why is this board so retarded
You really need to stop being so fucking full of yourself.

>>recognizes trolling
>>has normal debate
>>immediately falls for the same damn troll
>>gets ass blasted again

I'm not necessarily responding to the person I'm quoting, I'm responding to people reading the thread and not posting.

In pretty much every thread there's like 5x the number of posters just scrolling through at work or on their phones not posting.

>I get an automatic filter to women who are bitches, because they treat me like a subhuman upfront, so if I finally find a woman who loves me it's because they love me for me... or have a really weird fetish

This desu. It's like a automated gold digger defense system.

so you're just doing it for the good of mankind? how noble of you

>You really need to stop being so fucking full of yourself.

But you're saying retarded things and lacking simple comprehension

>lacking simple comprehension
That would be you. In all of your posts you've demonstrated your inability to see the world in anything other than black and white.

Okay then explain to me what benefit it serves to focus on things you can't change? Does it do anything at all besides ruin your motivation and make you depressed?

>Okay then explain to me what benefit it serves to focus on things you can't change?
This is precisely what I mean. In what kind of world does recognizing that shorter people are at a disadvantage in certain situations make you a pessimist that spend all their time being sad about things they can't change?

>things you can't change

there's always the $100k leg lengthening and 6 month recovery procedure

>In what kind of world does recognizing that shorter people are at a disadvantage in certain situations make you a pessimist that spend all their time being sad about things they can't change?

Because you're marinating in a victim-mentality.

You can't change society's perception or your genes but you can change how you behave. There's countless people shorter than you who have achieved great things, but I'm positive they didn't spend their time posting frogs and whining about "muh disadvantage"

Read my previous comment, think and then try again.

Okay height is very important

if you're not at least 6'10 you'll never get a gf