1. Your country

1. Your country
2. What do people in your country think of this place?

Canada
No one knows about it except for Balkan people

Aren't they just Bulgarian-Serbs with an Identity/Ethnicity crisis?

>no one knows about canada except for balkan people

What did the leaf mean by this?

I knew Canada was irrelevant but that's ridiculous.

I did not type that álîjāndër

Ohrid is nice af. Spent three days there with my gf eating amazing fish, enjoying some bomb ass ice cream and yelling at gypsy children.

:^)

macedonia more like mace-don't-ia amirite ahahaha

same as canada. except i am not sure we have that many balkan people at all. maybe in nyc

1. Macedonia
2. Very shitty and corrupt country

Behead those who insult Macedonia.

worst country ever

that's not true

fight me irl kid

1. US.
2. You speak a South Slavic language that I can kind of understand (I speak Russian and took an Old Church Slavonic course), and you have cool music like the other Balkan countries.

Wrong. That's Canada.

>useless, non-productive, unskilled NEET blames his life problem on his country and backs it up with "Well-Being" map.

everything checks out here desu

I don't have life problems.
I have a wife and a job with a good pay and my own apartment.
But having visited a lot of different european countries I can proudly say that we're one of the worst in Europe :D

Yeah sure a married person with good job and own apartment would surely cry about how bad his country is at 4 AM.
gtfo out of here kid

maybe he suffers from insomia or he somehow fucked up his sleep schedule(just like me ;-;)

why is it weird for a guy to stay up late?
I'm 25 I work in mostly the afternoons

literal who's

Fuck Macedonia!
Worst republic of former Yugoslavia.
Even Bosnia is noticeably better and has considerably more identity than that clogged up sewer pipe of a "country"

Never heard of it.

1.flag
2.i didn't even know this place b4 i visited Sup Forums

Neets don't know about second shift or graveyard because mommy won't let them work till 1am or all night.

Isn't unemployment in Macedonia close to 50% anyway? You shouldn't be quick to blame a person for being a NEET when there are just not enough jobs to go around.

>Macedonia

No such thing

Macedonia is a conspiracy
It doesn't actually exist

It's not even an internet meme, Greek diaspora are legitimately buttblasted about it.

Our ballsack

>yelling at gypsy children
The true Balkan experience

For sure. They were the boldest there, but everywhere we went they were a pain (what a fucking surprise).

How do you guys dealing with them all your lives? We have beggars here, but they're rarely as persistent or as aggressive as gypos.

They belong in coffins :D