Create uncurable virus

>create uncurable virus
>fly to China
>drop virus in middle of red area

There, population problem solved!

Other urls found in this thread:

data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.POP.GROW?end=2015&start=2015&view=map
indexmundi.com/india/population_growth_rate.html
financialexpress.com/economy/india-sees-biggest-ever-fall-in-population-growth-muslim-hindu-rate-crashes-21-6/126567/
qz.com/317518/finally-indias-population-growth-is-slowing-down/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit, meant to say curable as later on, i will give the antidote of the medicine.

Well i guess i fucked up the human race.

Well, at least it's better than starting another war, because it will only bring the shitties people crawling to the west.

pls no, I have family

Just a virus that makes the right people infertile, what do you think?

China's population hasn't been expanding for years. South Asia and Subsaharan Africa on the other hand are booming and their governments don't intend to introduce a one child policy. That's where you need to drop the virus.

>expecting dumbfuck sharts to know this

Just like in Inferno.

you know that the red area is always travelling oversea to other countries included the white countries one, don't you?

Chinas population isn't growing rapidly, and will probably decline post 2030

Whay problem? Precisely we need China to end with the Amerifat hegemony and his globalist legacy.

You've never played pandemic 2, do you?

Just create a virus who only touches mongoloids and negroids.

but China is killing us with their highly polluted air

Jesus fuck, what's going on in northern Vietnam and Laos?

>Commie China
>Cultural Preservation

Nike factories

Fuck of Asian Jew!

>overpopulation memes
Just give the Africans enough moneys to complete the demographic shift and try to encourage everyone to have 2-4 children.

I too play Plague Inc.

fixed!!

Good post

I know, I already said that in the first post

If you are looking for world stabilization wouldn't be more efficient to do that with muslim countries?
It would be killing to birds with one stone.

Indias population has stabilized. Only Afghanistan and Africa are booming. Some Indian cities have lesser population growth than European cities

yep i was going to point it out
>drop it on China
>one week later it spreads to Canada and USA
>"oopsies"

China is not a problem in that regard, look at the birth rates and projected growth, sub saharan Sfrica or India would be better targets.

>31.3% urbanization
yeah nah

liar. The subcontinent is expected to grow to a population of 3 billion by 2060
Show me the source that claims it has stabilized, there's ten for each that'd claim otherwise

I hope the surface-area of the infrastructure and beaches is enough to contain three times as much.

China is literally saying, "I fart in your general direction," to Korea and Japan.

Thank you my oriental friend.

I wish there was a virus that could kill people with 60% or less of white FNA

data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.POP.GROW?end=2015&start=2015&view=map

indexmundi.com/india/population_growth_rate.html

financialexpress.com/economy/india-sees-biggest-ever-fall-in-population-growth-muslim-hindu-rate-crashes-21-6/126567/

qz.com/317518/finally-indias-population-growth-is-slowing-down/

What has your country even achieved? If you disappeared overnight nobody would care except for pimps because they ran out of prostitutes

SARs already had that opportunity and it failed.

>problem solved
What problem?

just link all of china to