Leave Rugby 7s whatever that is lol to me

I have it on good authority that Jarryd Hayne will be opening the batting with Warner in the next ashes series

How did she do in the nfl?
I'm curious about how a real sportsman do in this shit.

hey auscuckolds. i was watching an afl game this morning it was the power v eagles or some shit?? what happened to the guy who threw that vicious elbow and BTFO the other guy?

In the next Chappell-Hadley series he'll be facing Sonny Bill

Bargain basement Sonny Bill.

More like bargain basement Israel Folau, Sunni Bill only hopped between two codes

Atleast Izzy got to play in the AFL

what countries are actually good at rugby? any teams to watch in the olympics?

im pretty excited to watch it. my school never had a team but i wanted to play.

new zealand >>>>>>>>>> australia >>>>>>>>> south africa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ireland > uk > scotland > france > fiji etc

Crashed and burned. He made the team as a novelty/athlete but just couldn't hack it in NFL

He made the team though, and that alone invalidates your entire """compootition"""

that's 15s
for 7s Fiji are favourites, NZ or South Africa the only other sides who could really win it.

Brock lesnar also made an NFL because in the NFL if you are super fucking athletic/freaky they will give you a shot. They gave him a shot and it didn't work out. NFL has nothing to lose by letting him get a chance. If he had made the team, got cut, then made another team then I might agree with you but that is not the case here.

7's is a joke format. The T20 of Rugby.

Fiji are unironically the best team. In 7's it is Fiji>>>>>New Zealand>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Australia=South Africa>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>therest

Who the FUCK watches poovens

clearly the guy asking the question wants to, sped
>any teams to watch in the olympics?

its literally what this thread is about

That was after the first question, and there was no logical link between the two clauses you illiterate fuck.

The thread is about the Hayne Train

And the ""Hayne Plane"" has crashed spectacularly in 7's

No really, he was fucking garbage. He played 1(ONE) minute and cost his team 3(three) turnovers. One fumble and two breakdown infringements. The subhuman should fuck off back to the sport he can actually wrap his peanut brain around.

Give Hayne the respect he deserves

What "respect" does he deserve exactly? He fucked off from your sport because he thought he was too good for it. He humiliated himself in BSA and now he is humiliating himself in Rugby.

Respect him

South africa is much better than australia in 7s

TTTTT (this, to tell the truth).

GAJ

>babby7s
>an sport