O SUL É MEU PAÍS

>very high HDI, higher than Uruguay
>as populated as Australia
>GDP higher than Argentina
>highest GDP per capita in Latin America, higher than Chile
>80% white and less than 3% black people
>almost the same area as France
>temperate climate and vegetation, that goes from snowy winters and pine forests to sunny beaches and palm trees
>the most germanic place in L.A.
>75% catholic and 15% protestant
>the best portuguese accent in the world
>literally this anthem: youtube.com/watch?v=uZBmFDIlsj0

Our country ROCKS!
Let's conquer our freedom, southern comrades.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PCK-I85Uh_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Southern Brazil will never EVER gain independence
>they will always be forced to pay into their extensive welfare state to support the north
>there's not a single thing they can do besides bitch about it on Sup Forums

Pssshhht... Let the children play.

Why is that there is snow in South Brasil and not in Uruguay?

Uruguay and western Argentina are flatlands.

>eastern
Fixed.

if you fragment the best part of your country then ofc you'll have higher hdi than before

but everybody can play that game and if you fragment the best part of uruguay, or argentina...o sul is africa-tier in comparison
just stating the truth monkeiboi.

Your countries are much more homogeneous and they are already small. I think it's a fair comparison to divide Brazil in smaller parts instead of comparying it as a whole with countries like Uruguay, which are smaller than some brazilian cities.

the north is bolivians and desert and they don't even speak the same way as us, the south is penguins, falklands neighbors, beaver killers, glaciers and inbreds, the east are chileans, the northwest is paraguayans, mudhuts, brazilian rapebabies, guaranis and jungle, and the centre and east is buenos aires (hated by everybody), plain pampas, cows and which has little in common with the aforementioned.

sounds homogenous to you?

Almoust every country in Latin America have at least one part that could be considered """"""""""""first world"""""""""""" if it was a country of it's own.

Differences are basically in geography. Culture seems to be pretty much the same in general.

If you want to compare, imagine if argentina, paraguay and bolivia were only one country.

in the north of the country they fucking praise the pachamama, quechuan goddess and most speak their native language, they have a bolivian accent, they have the highest murder rate of the country, they are the most impoverished region in argentina, they have like 20 kids each and are supported by the rest of the country through welfare, and they send hundreds of thousands of their people to other regions of the country to fuck.them.up.completely

do you think brazil is the only country in the world with demographic problems and s. brazil is some kind of special snowflake, All countries in Latam have the same problems.

In O Sul there are higher altitude regions so the temperature drops more in those places.

While Uruguay is even more to the south, and therefore is colder on average, we are a plain with 500mts over sea level being our highest point so it snows extremely rarely.

>very high HDI, higher than Uruguay

Proofs.

>Proofs.
There are no statistics that can compare our regional HDI with countries HDI's, the numbers are calculated differently, but if you do some math and compare the brazilian HDI with the uruguayan hdi, and then calculate the general difference betwen our internal data you will see South Brazil would easily reach 800.

Only a speculation, but that's reasonable, once our HDI is 755 even with shitty africa-tier places in the north and northeast. I'd also argue that, once an independent country, our HDI would increase a lot too.

>Brazilian data
>trustworthy

lol

I didn't say we are the only one, but we are obviously much more heteregeneous than most latin america, if not the most. I hate it, but that's true.

We can use 2010's data which is the last time Brazilian regions have individual HDI:

Uruguay's HDI in 2010 was 0.794, the South's was 0.756.

5 years isn't that much for dramatic changes to happen either.

Our internal data is calculated differently, you can't compare the numbers, because it's usually lower. See brazilian HDI in 2010, that makes more sense.

>Argentina HDI 0.811

W-what? Isn't that like east-Europe tier? I thought Argentina, Uruguay & co are cozy France-tier places with better climate

Better anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=PCK-I85Uh_8

So, you're saying we should compare two different regions HDIs that are measured at different times and with different methods?
wew, I could probably rig our calculation methods to make it look like argentina has .05 higher HDI so we could be literally Norway, as long as you take 1970's Norway data of course

We are literally third world countries friendo, don't come here

don't believe the memes, we actually live in huts

now if you excuse me I have to go hunt my lunch, good day to you sir

>HIDE SOUTH BRAZILIAN THREADS

>IGNORE SOUTH BRAZILIAN POSTERS

>DO NOT REPLY TO SOUTH BRAZILIAN POSTERS

What the fuck?! Don't listen to him, he's just trying to make us look bad, please you have to come, you'll have a great time, he's just memeing, and probably a brown person. There's lots of them here but don't worry, as long as you don't talk to them or watch them funny.

y llegó el autista taringuero