made up shit:
bbc.com/sport/football/gossip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P44Ace1KX5M
youtube.com/watch?v=_z1t92mVpKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TRIPS CONFIRM
OUR YEAR LA

Why is Wenger spending that much on a literally who?

>fax machine fucks up
>moutinho ends up as man u manager

He's the future Swiss captain desu.

Fucking sick of our media, lads.
Mail on Sunday gave Rooney man of the match, an 8.5/10 rating and said he "revelled in his new midfield role. United's most influential player"
Yet he was fucking shit, could have been sent off, lazy passing, gave the ball away a hundred times.

Is it all damage control? They've hyped him for years but has never done anything of note in the national team so they're still clinging on to hope that suddenly he'll be Messi for England and justify their hype of him for years

>yfw Dier gets dropped for Rooney

Granit Xhaka is a "literally who" only for literally whos.

who will be the one's desperate enough to spunk €60m on morata?

Think we should either get some Americans to organise ur pre-match and half time entertainment or just not bother at all.
Yesterday's pre-match shit was embarrassing

>le 8 goals a season man

didn't watch the game yesterday, but i thought the pre-match celebrations at the fa cup just involved someone singing 'abide with me'

youtube.com/watch?v=P44Ace1KX5M

>just involved someone singing 'abide with me'
They somehow fucked that one up.

i just threw up a little

is that supposed to be impressive?

he looks like a complete retard and seems like he plays like one too

yeah but if it weren't for rooney united wouldn't have scored the equaliser

going to be gerrard tier at the euros though, i hope hodgson has learnt his lesson

they first had a rapper, who was late

then muh nhs choir singing abide with me awfully

then some bird who got 7 in the charts last year signing the national anthem, only she forgot to sing

youtube.com/watch?v=_z1t92mVpKc
kek

turned out better desu. crowd > singers every time

Youre not very good at memeing, pal. Back to bed.

>22 footballers know when to start singing
>the woman who's been hired for that very purpose doesn't

im not memeing

look at this cunt

>22 footballers
more like 90,000 people at wembley. it's like she's never heard the anthem before

who /hungover/ here? Thank you based Lingard. Unsure how I feel about LVG sacking

You been watching Rooney? He has been placing pin point passes across the field on a consistent basis; not many others in the world could keep putting the passes across that he does. He also has been hustling back on D and several times has saved their asses. On top of that he can still pull off shit like he did today where he basically said "fuck this shit team I'm putting us back in this" and then dribbled the ball past 4 people to set up the goal.

Rooney is the real deal

i think she just missed the start and was worried about coming in out of time

Think we all have to accept that Rooney WILL start no matter what. In that case, he needs to be on the right or left side of the diamond. If Alli doesn't start behind the strikers it will be a fucking crime, even just for his telepathy with Kane

thank god its finally over

>"that hair transplant thing... does it really work pal?"
>"not if you have shit Scouse genes, haha"

shut up

i don't see it

i agree if he doesn't start the whole pre game half time post game all everyone will be talking about is omg why didnt we start our wayne
play him in midfield clearly with vardz and kane up front

who /busy summer ahead/ here?

Would like to see some Alli - Vardy link up against Turkey tonight. If Woyes will pop Rooney in the hole instead we at least need to know what we're missing out on.

Anybody want Walcott?

I'd have him in my team when he's fit desu.

I actually thought he meant Serie A with that, as in "I am staying here".

>da ox to the fox
how the premier league champions have fallen

It annoys me that arsenal fans have turned on Walcott yet are giving Chamberlain a free pass

He looks like diet Ronaldo

lel I figured it was just for Alvaro

So Zlatan to United? I'd rather just keep Rashford as number 1 and get a back up that isn't like 38.

Literally going backwards if that were to happen.

>Spelling out your own name

Bit sad.

/arse/ hates oxshit la

Football shouldn't need this sort of things. I understand they want to build hype but I don't like it.

He's acknowledged as shit but Walcott gets far more hate despite doing nothing wrong

instant classic

At least we didn't spend half time interviewing Russell Crowe

Shirt seller. Just like Schweini, Falcao, Di Meme

Thankfully we now have a manager who won't put up with this shit. If he's not good enough mou won't play him.

>Depsite doing nothing wrong

He's done nothing in a decade except one half season back almost five years ago.

>He also has been hustling back on D

>we did
Christ. Good thing I didn't even bother watching until the game started. I had enough of it since we had Psy perform at one final.

>Walcott gets far more hate despite doing nothing wrong
Walcott is still perceived as a developing player even though he is closer to 30 than 20.

This is where the problem lies.

do you not remember every Chelsea fan raging over Ivanovic starting every game earlier this season?

I think it's more that Walcott showed some promise then never lived up to it.

it's almost too good 2bh

I am still mad at Mourinho for playing Torres/Ba/Eto'o in his first season.

did /trans/ see this quote yet

>Lukaku: "In my mind I ve already taken a decision about my future. We will see." Re-joining #CFC? "We'll see."

The problem lies in the fact that he never gets played and when he does he is stuck out wide

>he never gets played
because he's fucking dead all the time

woah the last five digits of his post number are all the same? wtf

Who else wants him beside Chelsea?

Who wouldn't want the best young striker in the world?

He hasn't been injured once this year. Wenger kept him on the bench while giroud went through the longest goaldrought in his drought-ridden history

Apparently he was looking around Dortmund's training facilities a month or two ago. I doubt they have the money though.

PSG maybe?

City have Aguero
Arsenal won't spend the amount Everton will ask
United have Mourinho who probably doesn't rate him

Cavani + they could try to get Morata.

Shame to lose Lamela after he finally got good, but he can start cup games

Morata?

How much does Everton want for Lukaku?

Presumably more than they paid, so 30m+

Morata plays for the best team in Italy and only manages to score 8 goals a season.

Cavani is a meme

Zaza then?

8 in the league, 12 total. 27 in 93 looks bad but he's not a lone striker, he was a sub this season, and he scored some important goals. If he plays as starter as the only goal scorer he should easily score 25-30 in a season.

He deserved better desu

>According to German newspaper Bild, Borussia Dortmund are prepared to let Mkhitaryan leave on a free next summer, if he doesn't extend his current contract.
sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/from-germany-chelsea-might-have-to-wait-another-year-to-sign

>LVG lining up a £12m bid for Ighalo
>Filling the squad up with overpriced memes for mou

kek

Is Dortmund that rich or something?

They said that about Welbeck.

think they're just desperate to shed the 'selling club' tag

They said about Welbeck that he had good physical qualities and he run a lot.

>LVG lining up a £12m bid for Ighalo
good signing for Everton

>le pray to god and disappear in second half of the season man
>£12m
fucking really

They did this before with Lewandowski.

How did Miki they aryan play for Dortmund? ie, could some top club actually buy him?

yes

I can't believe Volland is worth 15m...

First season alright, second season terrible (like everyone though), third season arguably the best player. That being said this season only happened, because Tuchel was able to help fix his very fragile comfidence. There's no telling what would happen if he fell into a slump/ had starting difficulties at a new club.

in the bundesliga every player is worth an arm and a leg

15-18. And he isn't worth it really.

Why though