ITT: Great albums that would be horrible to put on when you're having people over

ITT: Great albums that would be horrible to put on when you're having people over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE&feature=share
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What genre is it? Powerelectro-shit?

ebu gogo - gutting the child

unless you're having people over for dinner, if you know what I mean

yes nick cave is a power electronics pioneer

Buyers Market is the worst album you could play in 99.9% of social situations, guaranteed.

also just a bad "album" so it doesn't really count for this thread

good answer

came here to post this

awful album though

pretty much anything by death grips really (though the 'great' part varies a lot)

OP said great

heu

What is the 0.01% of situations where it's appropriate to play that?

I played oneohtrix point never at my house when some friends were over and they made me turn it off

rapist conventions and Sup Forums meetups

I agree notm isnt great (their weakest album imo) but even people who like it gotta admit playing it at any social gathering is the quickest way to autism

coil - scatology
some people might like panic though

I've actually played this at social gatherings tho maybe I'm just really autistic

probably

I could see this being appropriate, it's not THAT far out, it's about as weird as something like MPP imo.
jesus christ
playing any death grips for friends is basically admitting you have autism
correct

When I was first getting into music this was one of my favorite albums and I played it with some friends when we were getting high in my car. Everyone was completely silent about it, but I learned better than to put on anything so saccharine in public.

Favourite song?

= I Need You

and this suprised you somehow?

my friends love seeland

fucking bullshit, I play this all the time and it gets people turnt

top jej

youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE&feature=share

this

Kek

wouldn't play this around normalfags

Notm is easily their best you Money Store pleb

My ultra pleb friends usually really like this album

This is totally acceptable, a friend even stole my phone and started listening to it and said he liked it.

neat
id just think its too heavy to play around friends (except for the lord's favorite)

Unless you're having people over for a cult meeting
Or a group suicide

i played that for my friend and his gf once when we were smoking weed together. yikes.

>"user, this album sounds really weird...what's it called?"

my friends like this one

Different =/= good

skeleton tree is nick cave and the bad seeds bold step into the unexplored genre of power electroswing

listening to this earlier and roommate was like "what the fuck are you listening to?" lol

wouldn't play normalfag music around normalfags.

gtfo pleb

I Need You was one of my least favorite desu, I really liked Girl in Amber and Magneto

>be me, at an arsty public college
>NOTM is one of my favorites
>put it on a small gathering at my place
>we're playing Kings and it works just fine
>everyone's laughing and having a great time and not being deterred by FLIM FLAM BLIM BLAM BLIM BLOO BLAM