Guy wins you a trophy

>guy wins you a trophy
>sack him

Are manure the scummiest club around?

Other urls found in this thread:

skysports.com/football/news/11890/8407221/Bayern-Munich-coach-Jupp-Heynckes-decision-to-retire-was-not-entirely-voluntary
telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/european/2406530/Real-reward-Del-Bosque-with-the-sack.html
bbc.com/sport/football/20423905
news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/6248514.stm
theguardian.com/football/2011/may/22/chelsea-sack-carlo-ancelotti-manager
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have you watched a single one of their games in the last 2 seasons? He has literally no excuses for why they are so bad

>guy wins you champions league
>sack him

I think Bayern are.

he quit

>General manager Uli Hoeneß later stated that it was not Heynckes' decision to leave Bayern at the end of the season and was forced by the club's wish to appoint Guardiola

No

skysports.com/football/news/11890/8407221/Bayern-Munich-coach-Jupp-Heynckes-decision-to-retire-was-not-entirely-voluntary

No

he just won them a trophy, and now they're sacking him

utter, utter scum

fergie's right, your fans are shite

>"We informed Jupp early on that we were in contact (with Pep Guardiola)," he said. "Of course he would have liked to have continued for another year, but in the end he decided this way. We are grateful that he didn't make a scene.

No

HE DECIDED
he quit

>He quit
>He wanted to stay another year
>Pep was contacted before he was offered an extension

No

>biggest wage bill in the league
>2nd-highest net spend in the league
>finish 5th

He deserved to go

telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/european/2406530/Real-reward-Del-Bosque-with-the-sack.html

No, you're an embryo Man City bandwagonner.

funny thing is that the same thing happened to him at real

>poop will destroy mouyes again
what a glorious time to be ABU

see
Hardly the scummiest thing considering he didn't achieve the target of top 4.

what part of manchester you from m8?

A team with that budget should win the league. Sure a meme tournament with a random draw is nice but not good enough

bbc.com/sport/football/20423905
Roberto Di Matteo sacked by Chelsea after Juventus defeat

No

news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/6248514.stm

Real Madrid have sacked coach Fabio Capello - just 11 days after the Italian led the Spanish giants to their first league title since 2003.

No

take a good look folks, pure unadulterated autism on display right here

>pure unadulterated autism on display
You're the TSUfag right?

>says the man city autist shitposting the board about his plastic club everyday

RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING

no im not ronaldo

don't you have some other firings that happened in the 1950s to look up?

Yep, its him

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING

You don't even have to trip because everybody knows you're the shitty TSUUUUU shitter.

I kind of feel a little bad for him but his buttblasted press conference was just too funny

he managed to beat crystal palace after extra time with help from the referee. The biggest club in england we're talking about. i hope youre just trolling

EMPTY STADIUM FOR LITERALLY ONE OF THE MANAGERS WHO WON CITY ONE OF THEIR 4 (FOUR) TITLES EVER IN THEIR HISTORY

RING RING RING RING RING RING RING

>spend 300m
>finish 5th

It's Okay United have already won the Champions League 3 (Three) times. And were the first english club to do so without any Arab/Russian oil money.

>5th
>level on points with City
>The same club that sacked it's manager after winning the league cup

RING RING RING RING

>m-muh histry

literally the new liverpool

>Plastic club with no history, plastic club with sand nigger fans, pep hasn't won anything for city yet, but you idolize him like the plastic dick licker you are

RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING

Isn´t mouyes the only one with a winning record over poop?

RING RING FAGGOT

Think Pep won 5, Jose won 3 and there's 2 draws.

Jose is the only one to beat Pep to a title though.

no one has a winning record over pep

RING RING RING RING

>it's a dutch shitty fan makes a total twat out of himself yet again episode

my favourite kind

uh oh, is that a ringing phone I hear?

Says the faggot who wakes up posting about Man Utd while his club celebrates finishing 4th by leaving the stadium early to answer more phonecalls

>yfw this faggot is so easily spotted from space you no right away it's that dutch faggot bandwagonner

>y-you're obsessed!

kek

KEK

enjoy midtable lads

>Shitting on a club that finished level on points with you without a hint of irony

RING RING RING RING RING RING RING

The difference between the sackings above and United's is that Van Gaal didn't even get on the team bus before the told him

see 2014, 15, 16 CL semi-finals

except united literally haven't told him yet you mong

Genuinely, i don't think he'd even touched the trophy yet before BBC/SSN started reporting it

theguardian.com/football/2011/may/22/chelsea-sack-carlo-ancelotti-manager

>buy a mickey mouse trophy with 300m
>suddenly manure bandwagoners come out of the woodwork

Not a trophy, it needs both to be comparable

>Are manure the scummiest club around?
basically, yes

TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

you alright there m8?

>implying sacking Di Matteo was undeserved

He won the league and cup double the year before fagget

>won the only UCL the club ever won
>Sacked after eight months

No

He wasn't still celebrating those victories

Seriously hope Van Gaal comes into manage another team in the Premier League.

Beats Man Utd 3-0, winks at Mourinho as he leaves the stadium.

>mickey mouse trophy with 300m

What did City win this year?
How much have City spent since 13/14?

>the dutch city bandwagoning cunt is THIS scared that mou will cause pep to melt down and quit AGAIN

we won CL

Premier Eagle Teams that won a trophy this season:

Leicester City
Man Utd
Man City

>shitty aren't even in the community shield next season

fucking kek, what a small club

He'll retire I think. He now has a major honour from all the big leagues in europe. FA Cup finished his collection. Successful as fuck.

I do feel the way he has been treated is unfair, the only solace is that he originally only wanted 2 years and his objective was to win a trophy, both of which he has done.

And unlike most united fans I'm very unsure about Mou. Unless he makes some serious personal changes in his managerial style he is almost the antithesis of United's values

>doesnt play youth players
>defensive football in big games
>thinks hes bigger than the club

We finished 6th the previous season (because of Villas-Boas too, but ohwell) and while we qualified to CL because we won it with shittiest team in this century, he bottled the group with Juventus, Shakhtar and Nordsjaelland.

>we

Epic post friend, well memed

>a-a-all players want to go to london clubs!!!

o i am laffin

north > south

Fa cup isn't major at all
He needs a EPL title

DELETE THIS

Yes it is. It's the biggest domestic cup competition.

I go to 3-4 games on Stamford yearly.

Historically speaking, it is.

Alright babe.

go look up some actual attendance figures, even in the 3rd division not long ago, more than 30k fans went to the games

>Hire a new manager while the old is still competing for the title
>Fans leave and force him to give a farewell speech to an empty stadium
>This man won you the title and got you the furthest in the UCL your little club has ever gotten

I mean it's his own fault for trusting plastic, but it's so shameless. Man City fans exposed themselves

Wow, didn't know there were so many dutch and belgian city fans, even before they got the money!!! Thanks dude!

Pel seemed like such a nice guy too. Felt bad for him

>b-b-b-but city!!!

>start literallly a b.b...b..but united thread
>butthurt when your plastic team is exposed

Sasauge sandnigger tsuuu man

>tfw winning the FA cup means pretty much nothing to united fans but would of meant everything to me

>means nothing
United haven't been close to a trophy for 3 years at least it's not turning into the new Arsenal 4th placed shitfest.

He only wanted to resume for one more year anyway.

And that way he got the perfect ending to his managerial career with the triple.

Also, he could come out of retirement and take over the German NT once Löw's time is up.
It will be either him or Hitzfeld.

leicester fucked up this whole league lol

I really hope you kill yourself. Really, I really do.

>what part of manchester you from m8?

B...but you're from Holland

Holland isn't in Manchester is it

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>wins the league and the champions league
>gets sacked

>tfw you'll never be universally hated by everyone including your own team's fans because you're such an insufferable autist bandwagonner no one wants to be associated with you

You do realise that EVERYBODY on this board hates you right?

Just stop being such a repetitive fucking autist and it won't be so bad

You're basically that kid at school who has no friends and spends his whole time annoying other people and being fucking weird because it's the only way he can get attention

What the flying fuck are you on about?
Do you honestly believe there's only one dutch poster on Sup Forums?

There's only one Dutch poster on Sup Forums
>Literally one post that isn't the tsuuman samefag

Kek

Will you trap for me yet m8

>hey, I won a minor title with Manchester United

And I successfully ate pasta at an Italian restaurant last night, a great victory.

t f
f

t t
t