Be WHITE

>be WHITE
>be liberal
>be bald

LMAO

>that tfw when white and liberal but not bald

>be netouyo
>make shitty bait threads

That man is not white - he is a RACE TRAITOR.

KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

Look at mirror.

Ok.... now what?

That's a Jew of Polish origin.

There is nothing wrong with round sunglasses, just because some famous hippy used to wear them doesn't mean they're for those kind of people.

>am white with green eyes (blue eyes are for nazi fags and gay scandinavians)
>liberal in the actual, government should provide services to the people, but the freedoms of the people it serves should be respected vein
>Thick, luscious head of dirty bond hair

Feels superior man

Ha
>dirty blonde not brown
Yeah me too until I turned 4

That is also a Jew of Russian origin.

>Today's white youth

LMAO

Yeah, I rock climb a bit in my spare time so it gets a bit sun bleached. When I was a kid my hair was damned albino white, shit was crazy.

I was blonde haired and blue eyed when I was born. My eyes turned green and my hair turned brown.

>yanks

lmao not even once

Why not? Shut up Netherlands. YOu 6 5 4 inch dick having motherfucker.

>white with green eyes

Go back to Ireland
America for Native American, Black, Asian, Muslim and Mexican

>I was blonde haired and blue eyed when I was born
yeah no shit
me too, now i sometimes get mistaken for a foreigner (when people say "turkish" i literally want to kill myself)

Yeah, I had basically the same shit happen! I kinda wish my eyes had stopped midway through transition, the green-blue you get going on for a bit is fucking rad.

Oh wow, a dutchman complaining. Color me as shocked as your racist santa. Your best accomplishment was putting caramel between two cookies, and KFC would have figured that shit out eventually anyway.

Hard pass; I have Irish blood, but I gotta see how the future of america unfolds. Gonna be an exciting 4 years.

Germans aren't even all that pale in reality. People just can't separate German from Aryan.

race is a social construct so it is not important

There is a huge difference between Germans and Bavarians.

Bavaria is in Germany so that statement makes no sense at all. Y is X. All Ys are X but no all Xs are Y.

Y is part of X*