Would you trade your """""""""""patrician""""""""""""" music taste for a successful career, qt3...

Would you trade your """""""""""patrician""""""""""""" music taste for a successful career, qt3.14 gf and a healthy social life via being an oblivious normie/Chad?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=hot wife
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I already have all of those faggot

this tbph. Although I wouldn't consider myself a patrician.

yes because i'd be happier

>lying on the internet to strangers

shameful tbqh familia

I had to google what "qt3. 14" was, but I have a good job, a hot wife, and friends.
baby too.

>women
>social life

what the fuck dude lmao
i made that OC drawing

where did u find that pic?

>a hot wife
This could easily be misinterpreted.

No, I'm a musician.

If you're over 22 and still on Sup Forums you need to get out

Shitposting is a young man's game

fuck yes

never

in fact, being a patrician is far more likely to get you laid anyways

look at him and laugh

I'm not patrician cause I'm not cancer but sure why not.

personal experience anyways

you ever been in a band?

>your """""""""""patrician""""""""""""" music taste
I don't think I have a patrician music taste but the fact that I'm on Sup Forums sort of implies I subconscious think I do, at least a little, right?

>via being an oblivious normie/Chad?
Holy shit yes, if I could just drop my introversion, inability to maintain a relationship, and mental health issues by just being oblivious I would do it in a heartbeat. I'm still in school but the successful career I practicly have already. The rest I could use help on though.

i can't imagine being a nomrie, this is the only life i know.

go to bed grandpa. please.

Uh, how?

lmgtfy.com/?q=hot wife

You could've just called him a cuck but you went the extra mile, good on ya.

I saved all the posts from the Daniel Johnston thread awhile back cause I though they were cute senpai

I can't either desu, I'm sort of just betting on the devil I don't know which might not be the best idea. Could you imagine everyday opening Spotify on you iPhone 6s and nonironically choosing Top 40s? Do normies even listen to music everyday? Do they talk about the newest hit song with their friends? Former normies or just normalfags who lurk, please enlighten me.

That made me think, in this case, do I just become Chad as far as music goes or do I have to give up all of my wizard powers? Can I still use GNU/Linux, flag ship Android phone, etc?

That's amazing, Daniel Johnston doesn't get enough move on here

I had all those things but it seems like the more "patrician" I get the more these things seem to slip away...

can you dump them please?

Never, for patrician taste implies guiltless leisure combined with an imagination outrageous in its lack of restraint, and no other way to live proves pleasant as one cultivated with time that's free of common clutter.

No
I don't like parties or socializing for long periods of time. I've experienced the "popular" lifestyle in high school and it wasn't for me. I just wanted to go home and watch my anime.

Girls are ok but I don't like actually talking to them because 95% of the ones I meet are uninteresting and like the same things. I don't want to surrender all my free time and independence just so I have a hole to fuck. If the right girl came along then sure but I doubt I'll find one I actually love.

Career I'm already on track.

underrated post, I laughed

another

another one

>Daniel Johnston doesn't get enough love on here
you new here or something?

another to boot

this one's pretty cool

ty based user. did anyone do remain in light, the glow pt 2, or a love supreme?

no, but there's a ton still. We should make another thread just to make more of these.