Which team is getting sent to the top via meme magic next season?

Which team is getting sent to the top via meme magic next season?

Liverpool, la

Leeds United

Southampton but it won't be meme magic.

United. Mourinho Magic

Southampton aren't THAT good are they?
I can see them steadily working their way up the table each year and get it by 2022 or something, but they seem too good for meme magic.
Last year Leicester with absolute garbage tier, now theyre champs.
Southampton was actually top half of the table this year

Watford

>Second season after getting promoted

>New Italian manager

>Troy Deeney is like Vardy

Bet on Watford lads

Southampton have hit their glass ceiling. They won't progress beyond their current situation unless they stop selling players and get new ownership.

t. Everton fan who knows about these things

Saints are on the way. They'd already be there if they hadn't been raided to hell and back the past couple of years. Keep an eye on them, increased rights revenues are going to bring things into their favour soon.

Southampton has also had a similar end to the season as Leicester. They just need to keep that winning form going.

If any team will pull a Leicester, it's going to be them.

>pardew
he hasn't got the consistency for a title run

They're very good and they've got a very good manager. There's quite clearly a big long term project at the club too.

Plus they're in less danger of losing their star players. Only one heavily linked with a move away is Wanyama, who's shit anyway, and occasionally Mane but I don't see anything happening with him.

Van Dijk signed a 6 year extension a couple weeks ago when he could've easily done a Lovren and secured a move to a "big" club in the summer, Forster and Ward-Prowse signed 5 year extensions last week. There's clearly a lot of ambition at the club.

Since arriving at Southampton Koeman has done nothing but improve the team despite losing the entire spine of his team every single summer. This season, without as big of a risk of losing his spine, he can actually focus on improving the team rather than rebuilding.

I can see them taking top 4 this season desu.

Let's also not forget that playoff match between them a few years ago, with that double penalty save from Almunia. It's like pottery.

Everton

Already have a good squad
Billionaire owner so will surely splash the cash
Got rid of that fraud martiniez

Walters and Crouch's last hurrah before dying.

If he was top of the league in December I'd sack him and get someone else in

Johnny's last hurrah will be the euros la

Lester, top of Champions League

will Sup Forums shill for mou next season or not?