>2016
>refugee crisis
>still 99.8% white

How is that possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/29/christiano-ramos-poland-chilean-pianist-beaten-arab-concert
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too poor and unfriendly to attract refugos

>Sweden
I will never understand.

People who are not white enough are beaten up, torturated and killed like this guy who doesn't even look like an Arab.

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/29/christiano-ramos-poland-chilean-pianist-beaten-arab-concert

Sure looks like an arab to me.

Good thing we can tell a difference between east Asians and arabs than.

Wasn't there some Brazilian who made international news a few months ago (I think?) after getting murdered in Poland because they thought he was Arab?

It's says it's from early 2014 on your map. Clean your glasses Yamato.

Because Poland is a fucking shithole.

gee go to poland and live in poverty and get beat up for looking at white women or go to western europe where youll get free money and bang white duaghters while their dad works to pay for taxes so you can get free money

hard choice mayne

You have to go back.

>mfw Germany is probably below 75% now
>France, the United Kingdom, Russia, the Netherlands, Belgium and Sweden will be less than 50% within a generation

drive safe, pupper.

>83% of european origin in Russia
lol wut

abertyiuymtnr

Lower or higher than you expected?

>2014
it got a lot worst in french germany sweden now

I don't think there is even 5% these days, 83 is just nuts. Most of population is ethnic Russians

drive safe, pupper

Drive safe, pupper

pooland is too shit so even refugees dont want to go there

this map is pretty stupid.

russia is almost 100% "indigenous" and counting tatars/finno-ugrics as "non-white" is dumb.

drive safe, pupper

>Austria
I'm very surprised. I never thought of Austria as a country with many immigrants. Also, what's with Bulgaria and Macedonia? Is it just Turks?

This graphic has me thinking, what percentage of Turks would you say could pass as white?

Being a mongol helps. Also thank god for dark & cold winters and bland food

You all think these demographic changes happen quicker than they do.
I don't know for sure what percentage Germany was 3 years ago but let's say it was 94%. We have 82 million people, and got 1-2 million refugees. So that would bring us down to 90 ish percent now.
Some people in this thread saying it's 75% are delusional. Germany is still mostly white, and once Merkel is out of office we can finally deport all the refugees.
Alternatively, we keep the refugees, and in 10 years we'll be at 85% or so, and then 80% in 20 years, and USA level in 40 years

You need to nip things in the bud.

If you don't this is what happens.
>We have no problem a little more is okay
5 years later
>a little more is okay it went well so far
5 years later
>a little more is okay
5 years later
>a little more is okay
5 years later
>X is an immigration country it's part of our culture

Nah, it took 40 year for us to come to a 15% level, and we did accept a lot of non-european migrants.

Of course society is changing, but eventually in 30-40 years we will have 30% non-europeans.
In the US it is already 50/50.

Austria took in more refugees per capita than Germany
Germanics in general are cucks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
REMINDER: OP IS A NOTORIOUS POLISH WEABOO WITH A PROXY AND INFERIORITY COMPLEX, WHO POSTS MULTIPLE THREADS ABOUT POLAND EVERY DAY. DO NOT RESPOND TO HIS THREADS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>X is an immigration country it's part of our culture
I hate this shit, and the US is a bit to blame

Spain have a low score only because they have some latin american immigrants? because sincerely when i go to vacations into, it's a lot whiter than France.

>slavs
>white

drive safe, pupper

>counting non whites as non whites is stupid

drive safe, pupper

i am an udmurt myself and we always say 'they' when reffer to white devil so even we do not see us as whites. the same goes for komi, mari, tatars etc. being seen as white isn't as desirable here as you think.

Well since we've got something around 10% of arabs we're still 95% white according to US census.

Lots of blacks and moroccans working there too.

How are black people treated in Russia?

>Russia
Is the "saviors of the white race" meme still a thing?

drive safe, pupper

i've only seen them like 5 times in my life so i don't how they are treated.

Are your native-born Arabs still disgusting reprehensible tournante-niggers?

I called black "nigga" once

i bet you are making this up

I think it's Catalonia the place full of immigrants and especially Barcelona, Madrid it's a city with cosmopolitism but sincerely i don't see a huge concentration of shitskins like in Paris, and there are pretty much nothing in other parts of the country.

Aw, yes, "aramaxima.wordpress.com".

whoa

>>refugee crisis

because it's a 2014 map

learn to read

83% is most of your population, Boris. Pic is probably taking into account your inumerous Asian minorities, not the linguistic group

Drive safe, pupper

drive safe, pupper.

impressive yes?

>According to the 2010 census, ethnic Russian people make up 81% of the total population. Six other ethnicities have a population exceeding 1 million – Tatars (3.9%), Ukrainians (1.4%), Bashkir (1.1%), Chuvash (1%), Chechens (1%) and Armenians (0.9%).
Where the fuck did they get 83% european population? Who creates these shitty maps

>mfw Germany is probably below 75% now
Americans in charge of statistics

We would need 20 million non-white immigrants to come to those numbers.That's half of your black population.

drive safe, pupper.

drive safe,pupper

Is anyone going to consider this?

That pretty much correlates with your statistics actually. Tatars are not european.