How do I get a Spanish gf?

How do I get a Spanish gf?

I have around 100(maybe a bit more) students from Spain at my uni so I have a chance.

Please teach me the ways of getting one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZw66z8x4dE
youtube.com/watch?v=sk-f2gaqaWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thy are not as spicy as you would be led to believe

I talked to some, they are very outgoing and open. Pic related. I got phone numbers of 3 so far but I don't know if I can impress them with castles, food, we wuz and being a strong, funny guy.

You don't. I've only been with foreign girls.

bls help me

they seem to really like me but I'm affraid I'll fuck it up

>at my uni so
W A R S Z A W A
A
R
S
Z
A
W
A

money in the wall and not to be a retard autist

What you described in this post should work just fine as long as you're confident and aren't an ugly troll. Don't doubt yourself so much, it's all good fun.

daj taka szara myszke user

user no we daj

I'm not ugly I just don't wanna make a faux pas due to cultural differences.

No.

I literally got her phone number.

>be beta
>fall for the sand fever meme
>adquire an inferior non white female

beta+/alpha- desu

>No.
kurwa, to gdzie?
>I literally got her phone number.
daj

I'd have to be seriously fucked up to give her phone number to a autistic chimp on a bhutanese stick measuring board.

>autistic chimp
Words hurt more than swords, user

Now I feel guilty, I'm sorry user, I was rude.

it's okay user, you are right, I will never be normal and i will never have spanish gf but you can make it, i believe in you

Now I will surely do my best.

In Spain we think that poland is romania 2.0

Also Fuck romanians

>poland is romania 2.0
wrong, romania is poland 3.0

Well they're here and it's not "romania".

You could've helped instead of throwing a meme at me.

kek and fucking sudacas

i don't know about girls but my family doesn't want south americans , moroccans in our house.
shitty and poor immigrants here...also you are like romanians in UK...

for spanish families , italians, argies and french people are ok

romanian song

youtube.com/watch?v=QZw66z8x4dE

DEP Torbe

youtube.com/watch?v=sk-f2gaqaWo

I come from a family of professors and business people and unlike you I traveled so I actually can tell how is life in most of European countries and a lot of Asian ones.

That might be the difference, your family is just plebs with a mind as closed as your future in any respectful work while mine is not.

the other Spanish posters were helpful doe, I bet you're not even from Spain.

mitica cancion

>I bet you're not even from Spain.
my mom is from argentina and my father is spanish...i grew up with eastern europeans (romanians mainly),south americans and moroccans.. 90% criminals

t. gopnik that never left his commieblock

Just be yourself man, you'll be fine. :)

>mom is from argentina
>for spanish families argies people are ok
kekd hard

Argentinians are ok, what do you mean? You never seen them forming gangs or commiting crimes like if they were slavs.

Erasmus people usually only have fucking and partying in their minds, don't think I've ever met one who did it to learn something.

Since spanish girls are all womanlets just be tall and not too much of an autist and it shouldn't be too hard.

this

i hate romanian language , even they dont speak spanish....I FUCKING HATE THEM.criminals and robbers

I'm brown haired and only 185cm tall but I got blue eyes and I hope it helps, I usually draw their attention thus the phone numbers I got. Thank you for the info user.

Los argentinos dais (dan) puto asco. No he visto gente mas arrogante en mi puta vida.

Que sean lo arrogante que les salga de los cojones. Al menos nos son delincuentes habituales.

mi madre es argentina de descendencia francesa, ati te parece mejor un panchito o un eslavo?

kek

Not Op but you are a fucking looser, so full of yourself even though your spic mum shat you out of her immigrant ass.

It's good to know a bit spanish.

A los dos hay que cogeros con pinzas. Algunos sudacas estáis bien y algunos eslavos están bien.

>A los dos hay que cogeros con pinzas. Algunos sudacas estáis bien y algunos eslavos están bien.
yo cojo el bus todos los dias a Barcelona y no paro de oir lenguajes de Europa del este en el Bus....un puto asco.

lo del los rumanos ya roza el extremo... cuando se vuelven a su país estos mierdas?

Luego de que os volváis todos los sudacas con vuestras mierdas de bandas latinas.

vete a la mierda rumano ,hijo de puta

>hijo de puta

I know these words.

Yo que coño voy a ser rumano, panchito de mierda. Vete a tomar por culo a un árbol.

soy español , otra cosa es que mi madre sea de argentina tu rumano roba cobra hijo de puta, volveros a vuestro pais de mierda aqui hay un 20% de desempleo, dejar de roba el curro...

> go to spain
> do not behave like a british tourist
> get pucci

Hola soy panchito

Spanish are white.

follow this easy guide to be irresistible to any south european grile.

>Nike

it should be Adidas we are Slavs not british chavs

if you want south european girl you must have some standards

Pls give source.

you'd better concentrate on real girls as OP did

Nice tits for a boy

I found source myself thanks for nothing stupid fucking kacap 1920 best year of my life.