Artist is mean and rude to Nardwuar

>artist is mean and rude to Nardwuar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C7okCJ6gnak
youtu.be/W_14K0XgT_Q?t=5m26s
youtu.be/AkNvk2MgiCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>Band pretends they still like each other

>artist clearly knows Nardwuar's schtick, but tries too hard to ham it up when he pulls out the knowledge

>nardwuar is mean and rude to artist

youtu.be/C7okCJ6gnak

shits painful to watch

did this actually happen?
i'm curious

not that guy, but i feel that he was a bit too pushy with Daniel Johnston

he does put the mic too close to their faces sometimes

his interview with the strokes is hands down the most infamous

kind of ironic

He was a bit of an asshole to Beck back in the day.

well I mean the entirety of his schtick is to conduct the interview in such a way as to make the musician feel uncomfortable

true, he does it usually in an obsequious way, but he's not acting in good-faith

he's trying to provoke a reaction

yeah the strokes one is by far the most hostile i've seen him. a lot of the times he'll be kind of over the top, but in a friendly way, but the strokes one was just awkward. they hadn't even released their album and he spent the entire interview questioning their authenticity: youtu.be/W_14K0XgT_Q?t=5m26s

goddamn that's awkward

>nirvana

any videos of him acting like that?

>artist is pleasantly surprised by Nardwuar and inducts him into his crew

I honestly value a persons opinion less if they dont like nardwaur

>artist is rolling while being interviewed by nardwuar

B R I C K S Q U A D

>Interviewee is trying to do their schtick while Nard is doing his schtick and it's a mess

This man deserved that Eric Andre interview

example?

yeah this is honestly the worst, eric andre being the best example i can think of

eric andre is unfunny but it was interesting to see nardwuar tackle his personality

Snoop did this on multiple occasions and that's without even having seen that many interviews

eric andre is hilarious dude

Tina Weymouth there thanking God

beautiful. atheists btfo

In case you needed more reasons to hate blur

youtu.be/AkNvk2MgiCc

>nardwuar

this

I see one person being a douche? Why is the whole band responsible for his actions?

Blur are literally one of the best and innovative bands of the last 25 years, Don't fall for the blur is bad meme people. It was made by like one person the same shit that happened to Fishmans.

Alex and Damon were being a little stand offish too. They're a lot more open and cool when Dave leaves.

nice satans trips. anyway i thought he was just high as fuck, where is he rolling?

he's literally "lol so random xD" the comedian

>Blur are literally one of the best and innovative bands of the last 25 years, Don't fall for the blur is bad meme people.

no
just no

Hmm he asked mac demarco if he remembers when he fingered his own asshole and then sucked his finger at a gig. Totally unnecesary.

Just stop man

Yeah, but that's Mac. He'd be more offended if you didn't ask him about his weird shit.

christ i've always despised these faggots

curious

KPG EVERY TIME

What's an interview you guys would kill to see?

I want Nardwuar vs. Varg or Nardwuar vs Liturgy

Animal Collective.

Except maybe not because I feel like Panda wouldn't like him and it'd be uncomfortable to watch

Fuck, this shit would be miserable to watch and I'd hate it. Nardwuar has WAY too much energy. AnCo are relaxed as fuck in every interview, and Panda is pretty awkward.