I really hate non-whites

I really hate non-whites.

Australia sucks so much dick, you have to be gay if you live there.

>australia
>white

same

by the way australians are all part abo so therefore they are not white

>Chinkbourne
>Gookbane
>Riceney

Me too, mate.

I really hope your first language is not American.

why self-hating?

Why are frog posters such racists

peter dutton pls

omg is this true?

I had no idea

American language?

Peter Dutton hasn't gone further enough even the Libs are cucked and only doing this to try and claw back lost voters that will now vote one nation.

good I hope the retard right cannibalize themselves

The planet is dying and all anyone is talking about is race relations, we need some sort of left dictatorship.

>descendent of irish
>white

Your post reeks of non-whiteness

>A FUCKING LEAF

My dad's parents are english as fuck and my mum's parents both have british and irish convict ancestry. I could not give a shit about race when climate change is likely to fuck us all, likely in our lifetime.

melbourne please

Is Australian the only anti-MUH HERITAGE country on the planet? Everyone wants us to be predominately from their parent country, and we refuse to be categorised as any of their descendants

geelong desu

> believing the climate change meme
I remember when I was brainwashed like you

Remember this post in 20 years time when everyone on the planet accepts that its all been one big lie

>irish

Enough said

I just want white european immigrants I swear non-white immigration has shot up. I've had to catch the train around north brisbane and I'm seeing blacks, asians, indians and maoris way more frequently.

Even if it is a meme, I don't see the harm in switching to green energy, which creates a lot of jobs in R&D, manufacturing and maintenance.

If climate change doesn't exist, fine, we lose a bit of cash, that's about it. If it does exist and we don't do anything, the world as we know it is fucked.

The cost-benefit analysis comes out strongly in favour of doing something rather than nothing.

>european immigrants
Eastern euros behave like monkeys, especially the Romanians

t.Self-hater

This post reeks of someone who knows nothing about industry, infrastructure, economics, or commerce at all

Be honest, are you a 19 year old uni student?

Well we should look at there social situation as well if they have a degree or not and would be useful to our society.

I cant even come close to counting how many australlians ive seen on this board that go full WE WUZ ANGLOS AND SHIT

Why. Serious question.

I am of pure Anglo-Saxon lineage, you racemixed monkey.

>everyone on the planet accepts that its all been one big lie
Sup Forums does not represent the whole planet

>anglo and saxon
racemixed dog
t.pure celt

They just don't share the same values as whites a white aussie will always go out of his way to help a mate. When immigrants come here they bring their values and their culture wherever they were brought up so say if it's a dog eat dog world they come from like China they're still going to act like that here where if you see someone hurt on the side of the road you don't stop, you don't say please and thank you.

t. Celto-Moorish rapebaby

thats not a thing
english rape baby would be more apt

Basically just cultural differences it all adds up and it takes I'd say for people to truly assimilate 3 generations. It's all going to change though soon and politics won't be the same in Australia neither will non-white immigration.

I realise that some jobs and income would be lost by changing.

But think of it from the perspective that climate change MAY be real. Not that it IS real, but it MAY be. From that perspective, a possible increase of temperatures that increases the likelihood of natural disasters, ocean acidification and ocean levels, is not worth the price of keeping the jobs and money we'd lose.

So maybe it is a conspiracy, but maybe it isn't. None of us know and can know. But why risk it, if the price in the future is so harsh.

Seems you hate their culture, not their race. Maybe what you hate are non-westerners rather than non-whites?

>None of us know and can know.
You are just as dumb and deluded as him.

you
are
whit

Hey I fully believe in climate change, but I'm speaking to someone who is obviously conspiratorial, and from his perspective, you can't know.

I do however think there is potentially a bit of a shady climate change clickbait scare tactics industry happening. But maybe people are scared the apocalypse is around the corner. I'm all in favour of doing a lot about climate change anyway, because from what I know, we might all be fucked if we don't.

Whites need their own planet, you need to leave la

>that's not a thing

Nothing wrong with that, It's your opinion and you are entitled to it

say that to my face not online see what happens

literally Hitler

It is though, if he acts on it

Fight me faggot

I like you Asians

yeah but that'd be a thought crime, so leave the dumb cunt alone. He has to tolerate everyone and follow australia's laws, otherwise he'd be no better than a shariah pig.

t. literal homosexual left wing pinko

need a brazil gf

Me too.

He said white so Germans, Danish, Swedes, Dutch etc eastern Europe is not white and never will be.