What do you honestly think about Bulgaria, int?

What do you honestly think about Bulgaria, int?

who?

>sided with the Germans in WW1 and WW2
you tell me user

we picked the right side?

Mostly scums but they have the best slags.
Some nice football players too but '94 was a long time ago

>Germany lost WW1 and WW2
>Bulgaria became a Soviet satellite state after WW2

i didnt say the winning side

Ferdinand was a madman and I'm glad your spy doesn't control this country anymore

Did you have to pay reparations like the DDR did?

we lost and got fucked in the ass harder than the sluts in these angry pimp videos on punishment tube however at least we fought on europe's side

i dont think anyone had to pay the way the germans did. but we do still have some debt - not sure if its about wars though. we got off lightly because we let the communists stage a coup when the russians were near the border. so sad. we should have killed those commie bastards

>we should have killed those commie bastards
I don't think Mr. Dzhugashvili would have been too please if you did that.

at least we got some dank ass commie blocks and 2000 50 year old tanks for free amirite

we never cared about what he thought

Your first commie president was a blatant Hoxha-tier Stalinist.

of course. we didnt want to fight the russians, so the next best thing was to adopt communism and be all commie like. literally everyone turned a blind eye and we let the war be done with.

>literally everyone turned a blind eye and we let the war be done with.
Lucky you guys
The East Germans had to pay something like $10 billion. They only ended up paying $3.7 billion.

yogurt

>war starts
>germans arrive at our border
>join us or we rape and kill yuo
>ok.jpg
>5 years and several allied bombings on sofia later
>russians arrive at our border
>join us or we kill an' rape an' sheeeeet
>ok. jpg

nobody wanted to fight and die for some lunatic from the west or some commie pleb from the east. we would have stayed neutral if we weren't forced to ride the nazi dick.

fake identity created by ottomans to divide balkans and orthodoxes

t. literal Turkshit

Well you could have been like Serbia and just accepted being killed?

i've HEEMed about 5 bulgar rats on nights out in total, nothing beats watching a Steppe head bouncing off the ground

daily reminder we got clay in ww2 (dobruja)
we gave some clay to the greeks, idk about serbs
>we didnt want to fight the russians
the politicians didn't
the people just wanted the monarchy out (because they kept getting us in shitty wars against russia, including 2nd balkan)
it was the anglo-americans that were bombing us, not russia, and only because our politicians declared war on them