Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CgA9Idam1Qk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Friendly reminder

>That flag

Shit OP

For those that missed it
>RMC reports Arsenal are going to make an offer for Mehdi Benatia this week. Chelsea and United interested. Apparently available for €15m-€20m

holy shit that's disgusting

what a fucking pleb

I make the best OPs blud

I never said that you fucking liar...Balo yes but the other two? Obvious shop

RED CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

would be nice IF he could get back to his best AND not get injured.
>not getting injured at Arsenal
;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=CgA9Idam1Qk

Barca are so fucking disgusting, now the diving begins what a shitty club

12th for anime. The 12th man.

What's happening? I'm too busy shitposting and icing my knee to watch that crap.

Mascherano got sent off, now all Neymar is doing is diving in an attempted to even the odds

Mascherano got sent off

Reminder not to respond to tripfags, namefags or avatarfags

But we don't have any avatarfags. Unless you mean the Irish seal lad?

They exist, but don't them attention by mentioning them.

I work in sports journalism and I can confirm Arsenal have a strong interest in Daniel Sturridge.

why is iwobi so road

blimey

he's not even that road honestly
just a regular black yout

And thus returns the ITK summer shitposting.

So you don't work?

Having a look at Benatia's 15/16 season;

14 Buli games
6 CL games
2 cup games

Reasons for missed games;

11 for thigh problems
8 for torn muscles (would've been more but for their winter break)
4 for hamstring issues

€15m sounds cheap, but he's on fairly big wages and he's looked quite average when played. Bayern are essentially pushing him out the door - which in itself is a bit worrying. He's only been with them for just under 2 seasons, yet they don't seem to believe it's worth persisting with him at all.

Too bad the 15m would be wasted when he spends 90% of the time on the treatment table alongside Jack.

He's not very good and is very injury prone. Those are all muscle injuries, which are especially worrying.
Shouldn't even be considering him now lad.

That fucking dive

when are we signing aubameyang tho

>expecting signings
Even if Arsenal pushed for it he will probably stay at Dortmund or go to RM

>the bad guys winning again
Cup finals this year have been shite

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

Wrong thread Hans

Wrong thread Mehmet

The ABA media strikes again. Jack wasn't even bad and Alli wasn't even good.

It's as if the media have some sort of agenda hmmm

Jack was pretty pants. Dispossessed, passed through and around, couldn't get a grip on the midfield, struggled to find space or his teammates. Alli wasn't much better, but he was better, sadly.

bentatia will be >our new squillaci desu

Jack wasn't good, but they're exaggerating it.
And why are people always going with this Wilshere vs Alli shit? Henderson and Drinkwater were both worse than Jack and Sterling wasn't really any better than him either.

they were both shit

Imagine an Arsenal-Spurs UCL Semi-final

>spanish referees

>José Mourinho has identified André Gomes, João Mário, John Stones, Álvaro Morata, Mauro Icardi and Ezequiel Garay as summer targets for Manchester United as part of an anticipated minimum £150m spend

Must be nice.

All them strikers

Rather have Rashford and Martial than Morata and Icardi 2bh

Gonna hurt seeing Spurs get further than us in the CL again

You are really stupid. Icardi alone is better and has more goals than both Martial and Rashford

>muh nigger talent

>Imagine Arsenal getting further than the last 16

lol

>John Stones
>Alvaro Morata

Literally Mouyes

Spanish refs are disgusting

>Morata

The hell is with all this noise around him? He's underwhelming as fuck. I'd rather pay a 29 y/o Jaime Vardy's clause than this 1 in 4 joker.

he's the anti-Higuain and Giroud, clutch when it matters and shit when it doesn't

plus he's young, his greatest years are yet to come

this 2bh

Wonga will never spend 40m on potential though.

But it never matters with Arsenal so he'd always be shit

>John Stones meme again

He's pretty big game meme and he's a good dribbler, fast as fuck, and gets a decent number of assists. Have to hope he develops well.

Don't want him to.

I'd rather have Lacazette. Consistent high scorer and a great finisher. He's pure goals. The amount of chances he'd take playing for us would be outrageous.

>Chamberlain to United

Lacazette was last summer's meme striker link. There will be a few this summer and none will be signed.

Don't want a manlet striker desu.

Please happen

Just bought Romelu lads

He's the same height as Rooney and taller than Aguero

Rooney is a manlet
Aguero is a dwarflet

Insigne when?

Neither one is white either

We still haven't been linked to a striker by a credible source yet?

Benatia looks like it will most likely happen. He just seems like a Wenger signing.

Because there wont be a striker signing.

Didn't Wenger literally say we will sign a striker cause of Welbeck?

Sometimes you guys are too pessimistic.

>believing Wenger

He confirmed that Jiroo would be first choice next season hence he will promote some literal who youth or sign some shit literal who on the cheap(i.e. chamakh, Jiroo, etc.) who won't be good enough to help win the title.

Just about any new striker will end up taking first spot from Giroud at some point.

Even Sanogo managed it for a little while.

fuck off, arseal is awesome

soon

WHEN
H
E
N

NEVER
E
V
E
R

literally who

feels bad man, we could have saved him...take him out of the shithole that is Columbia

He's going to a top 5 European club pham

wow five more league goals than martial as their main striker with a better team in a worse league, impressive
anyway utd should go for higuain, they lost a shitton of points against minnows, higuain would be perfect

>Inter
>better team than United
what?

So, the early transfer window news have been good. Xhaka is almost done and Benatia reports look sort of legit. I'd be overjoyed with a Benatia/Xhaka/Higuain transfer window.

-------------------Cech-----------------
Bellerin----Kosc----Benatia----Monreal
------------- Coq-----Xhaka--------------
------------------------------------------------
Alexis-----------Ozil-------------Iwobi/Joel/Walcott
-----------------Higuain---------------------

Who can stop us?

Literally every other team in the league

2020 roadman champions

Wenger as always. Higuain is going to PSG btw

Are there any credible reports about it?

We should throw the kitchen sink at the Higuain deal, there really aren't many strikers who are better than Giroud and available to us.

30m for Xhaka, 20m for Benatia and 45m for Higuain. Definitely within the spending limit of the 7th richest/5th most valuable club in the world.

Akpom and Iwobi are the only ones you wasteman. Do you even know these players?

Iwobi is a rich pampered nigerian what the fuck does he know about the hood?

>you are now aware that Wenger only signed Xhaka this early so he can go the whole transfer window without signing a player again

Akpom and Iwobi are best friends and grew up with each other and they're the only ones that are even close to being road. Dunno where you were going posting all those other players.

Willock clearly knows the streets
Hayden also chills with Akpom
Coq is probably Jack's coke dealer
Ospina is a fucking colombian drug lord
Welbeck was a stretch

wew lad

I could see coq as a drug dealer. Osbenis is too nice of a guy to be a drug lord though.

>I could see coq as a drug dealer
he grew up in laval, not really 'hood'...

Yeah but he is a hard cunt, just what's needed to run the streets.

Racism is not allowed in /arse/ lad