Why is it so hard to find flac files these days?

Why is it so hard to find flac files these days?

because
>muh mp3s fit on muh 16gb phone
>muh placebo

I'm afraid.... you have been memed...

probably because you don't buy your music

this

It's not. Just log into your friendly free Soulseek client and search and share, TODAY!

>2016
>not having access to private tracker site for music

seriously, op, the only albums that dont ever come out on flac are indie releases and apple music exclusives and even those are just for a couple weeks.

also,
>not downloading v0 the objectively best efficiency/size format

>>>not downloading v0 the objectively best efficiency/size format

.ogg can achieve transparency at almost half the bitrate of v0 mp3

v0 mp3 is only popular because mp3 as a format is ubiquitous and happens to be synonymous with "compressed audio file" for most people

Yes, v0 is the best option.

.ogg doesn't have that much support.

>not downloading flac and just converting it to whatever you need when you need it

Flac is only good for archival purposes, that's it.

>what.cd
>rutracker
there ya go

.flac from a musicians perspective is like telling most listeners "hey, I'm being stuck up and only care about those who 'actually' enjoy music, I'm not going to give you guys normie mp3's or anything because you guys don't appreciate my art"

>inb4 it sounds better
>nigga you can't even

I download FLACs only to convert them immediately to mp3 v0. I delete the FLACs afterwards. Waste of space.

If you have any phone besides an apple piece of shit, they immediately convert to mp3 upon landing on your phone anyway

How funny are those people with their archiving. Archiving for what? NASA? Do you really believe you'll have those files 30 years from now? How many times and where do you backup your files? Did you ever lose files from a crashed hard disk before? What do you say about streaming?

It's called bleep.com, Juno.com, Bandcamp.com, beatport.com, etc.
Oh, and just buying fucking CD's

Any player worth a damn can play FLAC. Even windows fucking media player can in Windows 10, and iTunes can inport and convert from pretty much any format on earth. So either you're just using some shitty outdated player or too stupid to press some buttons in iTunes

m8 rutracker has everything on flac

The only filetype i can find my music in is FLAC. Fuck FLAC

what are you talking about buddy

Fuck I really need to get an account

Me too.
Is difficult get an account ?

It's very easy user.

What CSS is that?

pass the interview retards