Wtf I like Justin Bieber now

wtf I like Justin Bieber now

4.5 > HCE

A hack wearing a hack's shirt

No

Mr Porcupine looks like the most boring person ever

4.5 = HCE

Nowadays I think I'm of the opinion that 90s SW > 00s SW > 10s SW

I did enjoy Raven and select tracks from HCE (Happy Returns gets me every time) but overall I do feel like his recent direction is a little too derivative and predictable. He can still write a good melody, but he keeps littering his albums with 10 minute classic prog dirges. The whole reason I came to appreciate him as a songwriter in the first place was that he didn't do this - while nothing PT put out was ever particularly flashy or technical (drumming aside) every note counted. Now he seems content to write a chord progession and let some virtuoso solo all over it, which doesn't interest me at all. Also he seems to be focussing way to much on the lyrics and the story behind each album, but generally he's not a good lyricist and never has been.

Wish he'd explored some of the stuff he did on Insurgentes more tbqh

shitty taste senpai

HCE > GFD > INS > TRTRTS > 4.5

wtf is this picture legit?
also i was did like justin bieber, since his new album came out

Shit, that's what Steven Wilson looks like? I always imagined him as the guy on the In Absentia cover.

prog died in the 70s
get over it

south west?

Fuck off dad

i bet you're one of those who claim jazz is dead aswell

he looks good for someone who's almost 50

user...

Edgy

stop hurting my feelings, okay? ;_;

ok

He always looked quite old for his age when he was in his 20's, people with that facial feature have the advantage of looking relatively young at a later stage

Name a good jazz album that came out this year.

Protip: ECM is shit. If your label has fucking Pat Metheny on it you're doing something very wrong

>hating on Pat 'The man with the hair' Metheny
kys on a lack of insulin because you're black my man

>listening to white jazz at any point in time

(You)

this is (You)

get a grip cumskin

Dave Brubeck > Miles Davis

he only got 2 good albums under his belt lol