Opinions on Emily Haines and her band Metric?

Opinions on Emily Haines and her band Metric?

Metric is great!

big slut

emily always looks dirty and sweaty and that really really turns me on

Totally agree with you. Great songwriting, great voice, great shows.

but would you fuck her

Metric's a good band, but the main appeal is how fucking perfect Emily is.

Why that would matter? Their music is great, this is what really matters.

no it isn't
she's a woman, they were made to have children
the highest compliment you could give to a girl is to say you would fuck them

I find her attractive. She has a sexy voice tbch.

I will appreciate her most for her vocals on the greatest indie rock LP of all time. She's also extremely attractive. Metric is okay. I liked some of the singles back in the day.

>Metric is okay.
I'd say they're much more than just okay.

id fuck anyone tho

I would really like to fuck if you catch my drift

my brother played a lot of metric when i was in elementry so metric is top tier comfy for me

Yeah, their music is so comfy. I could listen to it forever.

I liked the cosmopolis soundtrack and apparently I want to fuck her mouth

Got into them via my love for Broken Social Scene.

Solid band but the quality of their music dipped HARD after Fantasies. Still great live tho and Emily has tremendous legs. Also saw Emily play solo with Lou Reed once which was pretty amazing.

Ethan Kath told me that Metric were douchebags. I assume this includes Emily. Not to say bitchy women aren't hot for some reason.

>she's a woman, they were made to have children
>implying anyone's made for anything

Evolution is a blind process, at the end of the day we're all made to live our lives however they go

And I would say that they are okay. Not sure what the problem is here.

love love love. She's great live

how are you in every single one of these threads

Well Ethan Kath is apparently a douchebag so idk how valuable his opinions on douchebags are

Love her solo efforts
Loved Metric until Fantasies, Synthetica and Pagans in Vegans were meh.

This. He's talented, but a douchebag.

Synthetica was very good imho. PIV was by far their weakest album. Pure synthpop Metric is too bland, they should let the proper synthpop bands do that. They need some guitars.

this is literally the second time i've posted in one
not at all remarkable

every thread about emily haines has one post about how sweaty she is. Is there a sweaty emily haines community?

well, i mean, she is really sweaty
i don't think noticing that fact is really enough to identify a poster by
you might just have paranoia problems

>I will appreciate her most for her vocals on the greatest indie rock LP of all time.

PARK THAT CAR

i quite like fantasies and some tunes off their debut. i have a special relationship with fantasies because i was sick as all hell when i first heard it and off my face on meds and i spent around 3 days just lying around listening to it

but she can't actually sing at all, flat as all hell live

also she has a man chin

>but she can't actually sing at all, flat as all hell live
Wrong. She can actually sing very well live.

He's a little stoic but a nice dude, really concerned about a lot of modern issues without being an SJW which is cool. Him having a negative stigma doesn't really register with him because he barely uses the net I think. He seemed really curious at the drama, especially what I witnessed at the show. Anyway he's best friends with DFA1979 and they're undeniably cool. I think the main issue here is there's two sides to every story. I like Metric and Emily.

bump

Anyone else?