When you're drunk and you spend $600 on records

>when you're drunk and you spend $600 on records
>don't even own a record player

i've been doing this for 9 months

Yeah but you can drunk again and buy a record player amp and speakers.

>tfw unemployed so can't start a record collection and get myself expensive as fuck audio setup in a comfy house of my own

this is my dream

I almost spent 300 on Legos while drunk

This is everyone's dream on this board.

>receive order on Discogs for an old metal demo tape
>guy doesn't pay for a week
>contact him
>"sorry m8 musta drunk ordered that one"
>pays anyway

fucking Finns man

you git the money

Nah, not everybody on here is a loser.

Patrician desu

I'd say 99% are just by being here

>pays anyway

That guy sounds like a total bro.

I don't buy things when drunk, though I keep buying guitar pedals and recording equipment.

did you even read his post

>pretending to be a girl on the internet

You definitely are though.

>when you can't spend correctly and you end up with a record collection worth $1500 in span of a year

i think i might have a spending problem

are you gay

but ur taste is trash and you spend all your time caring about it so that makes you one

He got the money. What?

this is literally my end game right now. Literally the reason ive been going back to school and trying to do better. It sucks because I owe my bf over 6k so I have to pay that back before I have any of my own money. The only money I get to have is to buy coffee every day, which isn't to bad. I just want to buy damn music.
> tfw most records I want are in the 100 dollar range
> animal crack box
>suffocate for fucks sake
> coil tapes and records

you'll make it, don't worry

>Buy CDs when I can't find it on rutracker or similar sites.
>Rip and tag for my digital collection.

Forgot to add that I'm still sometimes tempted to spend $70+ on Japanese crust punk CDs.

Autism is one hell ofa drug

>I owe my bf over 6k
lol.
He'll never see any of that money. I've seen this play out so many times. You're going to dump him one day then avoid him.

Hes pretty fucking mean to me every day desu. /moo/ is an escape for me. I just owe him money from when I couldn't work for a few months due to an illness and he took care of us.

I always figure that down the road when I have money that I'll buy a record player and loads of old industrial records.

>I always figure that down the road when I have money

same famalam

>owes bf money due to an illness
your bf sounds pretty damn insensible if hes actually charging you for the expenses :/

I mean it was because of an illness, i'm sure you'd do the same if you were in his place

>I mean it was because of an illness, i'm sure you'd do the same if you were in his place
I would deffinelty, and some days he doesn't want the money. He's just a super bi-polar depressed person. He is also deaf in one ear so we can't enjoy music together.

>when you're drunk and have weird dreams the second your head hits the pillow

I was Steven Seagal and had to fight a ghost in the desert but I couldn't stop having to poop and had nothing to wipe my ass with except for pillow cases from the 1800's.

I wish you were my gf... or bf. I'll treat you like a princess anyway.

Take me instead. I want that money.

Drunk dreams are the best dreams.
They're a good reason to drink every night, and a better reason to never wake up