Are non-europeans grateful to us, for bringing technology and civilization to them?

Are non-europeans grateful to us, for bringing technology and civilization to them?

>us
>mfw a German pretends to be a colonial power near me

we are all europeans, friend

I miss Nederlands-Indiƫ. I can never return.

The only thing that Europe brought to us was death and destruction.

what do you mean, my fellow european?

>my fellow european
Literally never conquered, Hans

I'm grateful to my colonizers because based Portugal brought us tech and civ. But nobody likes you, Ahmed. You're not bringing tech or civ. Kindly fuck off.

pretty sure you were conquered by mongols

we brought tech and civ to portugal

>We
Ahmed, stop.

who is this brazilian gentleman?

I'm not your "fellow european", Heinrich.

But not by Europe

>mfw mestizo Mexican

My native ancestors were doing well without Europeans. In fact, the Aztecs specifically were catching up to European standards in 1/5th of the time.

However, I think Mexico is closer to Spanish culture than it is to Mesoamerican culture, so I guess it isnt all bad that my ancestors murdered my ancestors.

hmm yes very interesting, but i am afraid you have to go back

You woukd be nothing without the roman empire. And they didn't like germanics until the end. Arabs and chinese did a lot of that advancement too.

Dual citizenship amigo. I plan on leaving the Americas entirely, but ill help you build the fence first.

>Fence
Palisade*

Nope, Lilropa is too little to bring us stuff.

Sure thing man. Do we keep our Trump Care though?

The British Empire advanced most of sub-sahran Africa, but it seriously fucked over the Indian Sub-continent.

>us
>German flag
All you've brought is the destruction of the West

Are germans grateful to us, for bringing freedom and liberty to them?

kneel, mongol rapebaby

>we brought tech and civ to portugal
hahahahhaha

We had no worse "people" setting foot on this land then central european's.

Romans civilize us .
Germans steal from us .

We never asked for this

Kek, so much this

We're not 'grateful' to anyone, but Britain and France are eternal bros. Germans are shit tho lmao.

thank you germans for the holy roman empire and the beer

>Germany
>worth being grateful for

You cunts should be a lake.

t. B*rbarians that would still live in mudhuts if it wasn't for Desi, China and Ummah

actually most of europe had been not so civilized for thausand years before rome conqured all, i mean we know a lot about middle east civilizations, asian countires of the past but europe represented only throught greeks and then romans

LOL TOP KEK

>we

Insidious. Petty. Presumptuous. Cowardly.

funny way of spelling rome

they better be

also,

>yankland
>NOT orange

???

>World map 1900
>British reading comprehension

you win this round yank but ill be back

WE

>The British Empire advanced most of sub-sahran Africa

Not really. most development happened post independence. Can't really say advanced since Colonial policy was never about improving standards of living.