Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=31tnXPlhA7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

very disappointed

What's there to be proud of?

No, and stop farming for attention!

the talking tom franchise is p cool

see

We are gud bois, we deserve a pat on the head and mommi telling us we're good.

Yes I look forward to fighting alongside Slovenian legions led by Barron for our God-Emperor Trump

>Slovenian
>Legions

XD

we cant form a proper NATO single armored battlion

trst slovenian when?

yes. I can't wait for our nations to join forces under President Trump and rule the free world together

Trst ja nas

pls anex senpai

Please adopt me

Why don't we trade. I'll take your NZ citizenship, Slovenianon will take my American citizenship, and you can take Slovenianon's Slovenian citizenship

Trump talked to our president and PM on the phone today. He wishes the all the best to Slovenian nation and he was invited to come for a visit.

I'm sure he will, can't wait to hear Barron speak slovenian.

He will be our president one day, mark my words.

>Trump Transcontinental Political Empire
mite b cool

>a fucking chicken

I can guarantee you that little fuck speaks like 5 words of broken Slovenian. By American standards, being able to say "Hello" and "bye" in terrible accents is enough to say you "speak" the language.

You seem upset about something, do you want to talk about it?

I speak Dutch by the way here's my channel for teaching other native English speakers. youtube.com/watch?v=31tnXPlhA7w

I am not upset, you seem to think I insulted Americans by telling the truth.

You chose to be insulted by the truth.

Immensely.

They achieved the unthinkable, to fuck their way into the White House. America should be renamed to Slo-merica.

Yeah that's more likely, though they said he was fluent so he could talk to his grandparents.

Pic related, they are on the far right of the pic. It's possible that they are that close.

pic

Eh, I feel sorry Italy lost Istria. Slovenes and Croats are ingrates.

>making fun of the terrorbird

t. Ĩefur

Yes, the Wendic family is proud of our brother Slovenia

Slovenia is nice. I love your Folk music style.
You should've remained in the Austro-Hungarian Empire though.

chickens are fuckin raptors mate. If we weren't too big for them them chickens be huntin on uz