Shes killing this fucking board, what are we going to do

shes killing this fucking board, what are we going to do

kill her

ignore

i cant

k-pop weebs keep to their space, grimes anime lovers are a stain on this fucking board

step 2: embrace memes

Finish the job!

nothing

nothing

Marinaposting and carlyposting are surpassing her. She better drop a New album or she's gonna be irrelevant

We could have stopped her.

You don't get to order women around just because you feel like it. We're human beings.

She's not killing any board. Only autists are annoyed by her threads.

I blame dumbasses like you. You literally contributed to her shitposting. Just filter and stop posting these threads

>she's gonna be irrelevant
Visions - Jan 2012
Art Angels - Nov 2015

She managed to stay relevant for so many years without an new album out, she's not going to stop being relevant too soon.

this. the fucking first two words.

The Grimes threads themselves are fine, but the Marina and St. Vincent shitposting would not exist if it wasn't for /grimes/.

The Marina and St. Vincent shitposting existed before /grimes/

All these infidels refusing their savior...

No, weve talked about Grimes as long as mu has been around

But there weren't organized Grimes threads. They were scattered.

OH NOES! THE BOARD ISN'T THE SAME SPAMMED Sup ForumsCORE DEPRESSING INDIE-ROCK, DADROCK AND MEMERAP

OH NO WHAT TO DO!?

Sup Forums died like 2 years ago deal with it

Try 4.

Sup Forums died when p4k gave MBDTF a 10 and the board was flooded with plebs.

I think the worst thing is that people actually contribute to Grimes etc. threads in some way but neglect non-red herring threads that are actually about music. It's turning Sup Forums into a snails-pace meme board.

This picture cannot be touched without expressed written permission and that picture cannot be posted without expressed written permission. What you're doing is rape.

The worst thing is there are no good music discussion threads ever and only the same limited amount of music gets replies

Just ignore all the shit waifu threads.

It's all about commanding peoples interest with whatever topic, you can't force people to like music, they'll just start to hate it.