MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

MVP of the match, duck messicuck

Best dribbler in the world?
Surely the greatest big game player active.

more like

B A L D M A N

A

L

D

M

A

N

More like OLDMAN

>dribble in place
>pass back
Hazard produced a performance like that every week in 2014/15 and Sup Forums hated him and called him overrated shit.

Jesus christ, shut the fuck up. Hazard is leagues behind Iniesta.

>yankee
>chav
>chelshit
opinion discarted, just change your flag thx

This is somewhat true. Iniesta protected the ball really well but didn't decide the match at all.

kys

dont really like barca but was nice to see them win after having 10men for an hour

its rare you see them actually have to defend properly, rather than just having the ball all the time

although i think iniesta has been shit this season, him and and pique were based today

I'm not saying Iniesta had a bad game. Just pointing out how Sup Forums will trash one player and suck another player's dick for essentially the same performance.

Pique was MOTM

Not saying he's bad just saying he's old, he got grey hair for gods sake lol

Reminds me of an Old Giggs

But its not the same performance, for one iniesta did go forward with the ball, hes also a midfielder not a winger and they had 10 man only so it was extremely important to keep the ball even against 3-4 opponents. Which he did. It was honestly a 9.5 performance from him

Although I will add that they scored off a perfectly placed long pass from Messi, which he seems to do every week these days

specially since rakitic was out
he was literally alone in the midfield

rakitic is shit anyway

doesn't belong in a side like barca

nah, he's pretty good

Yeah hes not as good as iniesta but he works very hard at defense and behind messi you need that. Iniesta couldnt play behind this messi meaning the messi who doesnt really run in most matches and doesnt defend (he did today tbf)

Truly the clutch king

better than Zidane