Game 3: Series tied 1-1
Tipoff 8pm

Early as fuck.

FUCK KD

who /Wolves/ here?

3 POINT ON A BITCH LIKE DIRK NOWITZKI

Dubs lose desu

Bit early lad

Will the "Cavs are the new favorites" talk die down if the Warriors win by anything more than a nailbiter tonight?

hi ameribros, leaflads, and other foreign flags watching apehoops playoffs.

It already got killed when the Raptors won a game tbqh.

Just getting this outa the way now:

1.) I don’t know how we’re still hearing this after the season they’ve had, but there’s seem to be this extremely lame rap, that the MVP Curry and the Golden State Warriors are just a bunch of soft, new-era 3-point circus performers. That’s a tired, lame take from somebody who’s only seen this team in highlights and vines.

2.) OKC is a good team, top 3 this year easily, but their success as a team is based too heavily on Westbrook's volatile play style. They will not be consistent enough to win 4 before GS does.

3.) LeBron has proven again and again to be a little baby back bitch of a flopper and choker.

4.) Hate on the Warriors is irrational and emotion based, where as hate on LeBron is based in fact and reinforced due to the absurd discussions by LBJ apologists toting him as a GOAT contender.

5.) Anyone posting anything hating on Curry or the Warriors for "boring/meme/chucking play style" or anybody praising LeBron as a GOAT, should be disregarded as an I idiot not even worthy of a reply.

Please keep the above stated facts in mind while reading and posting in this thread.

Thank you.

i agree with this

There is no team in all of sports that makes me as salty as the current gsw. Illegal screens and chucking are worse than cancer

Please see
You have been identified as one if the idiots described in this post. Your opinions are unfortunately not worthy of a serious reply.

Please refrain from posting for the remainder of the thread.

As much as I hate the Warriors, you have to admit that they're a good a team.

>Festus

Yes, I didn't get to watch games 1 or 2 so I'm a bit overexcited.

>tfw even the Thunder might not be able to save us from meme magic

No doubt. But they're not as good as their nba championship win and regular season record suggests. This team is about as good as nash's suns or kmart's nets but circumstances have been very beneficial to them

Im pretty fucking tired tonight lads and I really dont want to force myself to stay up only to see a Warriors blowout

SHOUTOUT TO THE WNBA
YOU GOT SOME FINE ASS GIRLS I WANNA FUCK IN THE MOUTH

I'm an old fucker who had season ticket for the Warriors for so many of the down years

Now their success has brought me new life. I can maintain an erection for the first time in decades.

Thank you based Steph
Thank you based Warriors

You dumb fucking casual, there will be NO BLOWOUT.

Skip is that you?

I lived in New Jersey when the Nets went to back to back Finals and went out to those games so often... and with that being said you are competley retarded when saying GSW is on the same tier as those Nets.

>circumstances

You mean like the coincidental circumstance of all other NBA teams being worse than the GOAT team, the Warriors.

>salted senpai

I'm obviously exaggerating for effect and i'm also salty as fuck

This series should be Clippers v Thunder. Memeoirs are so lucky they avoided CP3 and company the last 2 years because we all saw what happened in 2014 when the Clips BTFO Curry and his little men

a healthy cavs/spurs/okc or even the fucking clippers would've beat last year's warriors and will /could beat this year's team

This see also Clippers would have destroyed OKC

Sup

HERE COMES HERE COMES

We should change the title from Western Conference finals to Unofficial NBA finals since neither Raptors or Leaveland stand a chance against either of these teams..

damn the bourbon bacon and steak burger looks fucking tremendous. the closest one is like 20 minutes away tho. should I just DVR the game and go get one?

> I rate OKC cause they beat my mighty Spurs

fedora.jpg

>pre game prayer

When someone says that the eastern conference is just as good as the west should I just assume that person has an extra chromosome?

*forgot to say it's from Arbys. what say you lads?

the guy playing the guitar nervous af

The same Spurs that cuck Lebronze Jane

what a disaster

> comparing 2014 Spurs to this iso Kawhi-LMA Spurs

Wew.

Understandable. There's been earlier threads than this, no big deal

whoa just learned Bill Hader is an OKC fan. I can now officially call myself a Thunder bandwagoner.

Did kobe decide on this?

Comparing a SHOOK Kevin Love, Kyrie "GlassCannon" Irving and LeBronze "I get shut down and become SHOOK when someone plays defense on me and don't allow me to drive" Jane. TO ANY TEAM

wew lad

>remember when Klay got arrested before the draft

Where is Mike Breen and Jeff Van Gundy?

TNT not ESPN

died in a car crash

TNT is Reggie and Marv Albert while ESPN is Mark Breen, JVG, and Mark Jackson.

they are ESPN announcers, this is TNT

am i redditt if i cheer for this team?

It's on TNT bro

This game is pre-recorded

KD dropped 43 for the win

>admits he's salty against Warriors and therefore shouldn't be taken seriously
>attempts to reduce success of GOAT team to """"beneficial circumstances"""""
>would have
>could have
>"these wounds they will not yeal"

Curry is the third best player on the court right now

>that cuck trying to sell his "championship ball" for $89.95

anyone else roll their eyes when they see this commercial?

BASED ADAMS

STEVEN ADAMS UP IN THIS BITCH

>Nate Silver

Westbrook is the worst

THE MEME RISES

>mfw based GSW gonna sweep the cavplebs.

ACTIVATE IT

Oh boy Curry is on

Refball has begun.

Fucking rigged league.

WHAT A FUCKING CHUCKER

hey boys

Bogut with two fouls already. Time for that African nigger to get owned by Adams.

>Bogut in foul trouble early

I will never get used to curry's release. It looks like he's just chucking it up

Dat spin move

>be in NBA
>cant make free throws
LOLOLOLOL

Thunder getting good shots running KD - Adams pick and roll with Bogut guarding.

Why does Adams have cumstains on his arm?

>Adams
>owning anyone
watch more basketball

> Klay quietly heating up already
> no 3's made yet

prepare your anuses

what is wrong with this faggot DJ. He's started like 10 songs in 10 seconds

Is Steven Adams the GOAT personialty in NBA? He literally does not give a fuck.

GSW would be up by 15 right now if this league weren't rigged as fuck.

Wow ezeli is shit

REEEEEEEEEEE

a
y
y

lmao

> Camera pans to OKC fans
> It's an asian family

everytime

Warriors are playing memechuck

Thunder are playing basketball

(you)

what if curry is shooting the ball the right way, and everyone else up to this point has been wrong?

This game is fucking LIT SENPAI

Ok, lets see. You don't have to score to own the game. Biyombo owned it yesterday, and he didn't even break 10 pts. Adams will keep rebounds alive, which will lead to 2nd chance points. I will continue to quote you every time it happens, where Adams makes a play on the African.

Better Asians than niggers

At least they're decent looking. All white people in OKC are fugly

> Ticky tack fouls on Bogut
> Thunder getting away with everything

well, atleast we know the refs won't be calling those moving screens during the comeback

Thompson's gotten so much better creating off the dribble, really impressed with him this season.

we both know who wins in 2016 though

This

Curry a shit

Asian families are going to be over-represented at pretty much any playoff game because playoff tickets are expensive and Asians make more money than the average white family.