The European woman is meant for the white American cut cock

The European woman is meant for the white American cut cock.

Euro girls hate cut cock

This girl is ugly, stop posting her.

Nothing elicits more laughter worldwide than the circumciced American penis (especially from attractive girls).

Cause you would know, right?

Yes

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Cut
What are you, Jewish?
*looks at flag*
Nevermind...

>America
>White

>he's circumcised

>that damage control
Don't hate him John just becasue the jews took your most sensitive spot that gives you most pleasure during sex, but then again
>cut dicks am i rite ;)?
Also
>female circumsision: bad
>male circumsision: good
Amercia truly is the land of betas. I mean how could you let women fool you into cutting your own dick but you can't make them to do the same with their clit?

Nah, we had someone at school that was circumcised and he was bullied for it, everyone thought he was a jew.

Women with short hair is like circumcision for women.

>Circumcised
>White

>white american

;)

at least you don't see circumcised cocks on daily basis

Sie sind Deutsch.

Niemand will.

fucking lol

White people don't cut the end of their foreskin off.

Agreed, Anglos are not white.

>european women dislike circumcised penis
>european women eat muslim, jewish and tribal african dick

>tfw cut

Fuck this backwards country.

Should've included something about it being easier to get laid.

How

>Should've included something about it being easier to get laid.
Only by Jewish girls, jews cannot resist anything that is 30% off.

I fucking hate you and your disgusting ugly bitch

A popular opinion in the US is that circumcised penises are more attractive and it is easier to get laid if you have one. In my experience, women tend to not care too much about it.

dude...no...

t. cut fag american who cant get laid.

I don't have an regular reaction image to convey how sick that burn was on my phone, so this dadrock cover will have to do.

>Be american
>Constantly fear the presence of the Jew, despite it not actually existing outside of Hollywood, Brooklyn, and synagogues
>Decide to cut skin off penis because you can't trust your kids to wash themselves properly

No-one is made for circumcised penises, in the same way no-one is made to have their clit knocked off.

>20-80%