Can it be said that the UCL winner is the best team in Europe when it doesn't win its domestic league?

Can it be said that the UCL winner is the best team in Europe when it doesn't win its domestic league?

No

Depends. Real Madrid had a pretty good claim to that tile when they won the CL and the Cup while barely missing out on the league title in 13/14.

Then again, Chelsea 11/12 was nowhere near the best team in Europe.

>left to right
Fuck off weeb shit

>Italy, Germany and France the last four years

jesus christ

What the hell is the team that won the german league in 06/07?

>French league before Arab money
so innocent. so pure.

Literally Lesterstadt

one of the most trademark clubs of the league for many years

>americans

Got relegated this season

I honestly don't believe any cup or knockout competition gives you a clear indication as to who is necessarily better than who. It simply tells you which team completed the format.

Having said that, I can't come up with a better formula that would more accurately provide the conclusion that we're all trying to draw by being involved in the first place. Hopefully someone else will, eventually. But only as long as it doesn't involve absorbing everyone into some euro superleague bullshit.

>tricolours

not even once

Yes. If they're not the best team, why did they win then? Can't answer that. :^)

vfb lestergartt

Estugarda.

Holy shit the absolute state of European "football". Are the continental cucks actually entertained by this shit?

>There are yuros on Sup Forums who question the EPL being the greatest league in the world

It was a cracking little league from 2006 to 2011. The quality wasn't always there but it was wide open and loads of up and coming talent.

City's badge is so fucking odd.

the Bayern/Juve/PSG reign will never ends

I can sort of understand the hate Bayern/PSG are getting but I can not for the world understand the anti Juve sentiment.

Juve did not ruin the Serie A, AC Milan and Inter did that.

I respect Juve, they don't kill the competition with their shekels like PSG or Bayern.
They even made a shitty season debut for giving a chance to their opponents kek

>the state of Serie A
What a joke of a league

>tfw PSG and Bayern are likely going to win 10+ in a row

>EPL which has only been competitive for 3 or 4 teams means its the most competitive major league in europe

well it is called the uefa champions league which consist the top 4 or top 3 teams from each league

It was called champions league because only league winners were allowed to play. now the name makes no sense.

It's clearly right to left, senpai

>Juve did not ruin the Serie A
>literally cheating didn't ruin the Serie A
ayy lmao

That Italian club from 2006 - 2010 looks like they copied the logo from New York City FC.

No, only casuals think cup competitions actually determine the best team

That actually make sense. That mean each country can only has one participant, and winner of irrelevant league can easily participate. Could be awesome to be honest.

>Could be awesome to be honest.
Sure, let's replace Real Madrid, Atletico, BVB, Napoli, Arsenal and Manchester City with Dacia Chisinau, Astra Ploiesti, Zaligiris Vilinus and Ferencvaros.

How fucking fun.

Yeah m8, Juve infiltrated Inter's and AC Milan's boards and made horrible financial decisions for them.

Can't wait for RB Lesterzig to win the Bundesliga next year :^)

Of course. UCL = Best in europe.
League winner = Most consistent this year in that particular country. I know it may seem hard to grasp but i count on you.

>Of course. UCL = Best in europe.
So Real Madrid would be the best team in Europe because they beat the 3rd best Serie A team, the 8th best Bundesliga team, the 4th best Premier League team and the 3rd best La Liga team?

Doesn't sound quite right.

>Lyon winning 10 titles in a row cause they bullied every small team

'no'

Even if I still liked that Lyon team

I was thinking the same thing m8

Memegart

>not knowing stuttgart

l e l

>Champions' League
>doesn't win its domestic league
Huh?

>Comparing a regularity trophy and a K.O trophy

dude fuck off

barca faggot trying to do mental gymnastics to convince himself that his special snowflake club is still "the best in history" and "we are lucky to be alive to witness it"

fuck off

it's only a real champions league winner if you win the league the season before and win the CL while you are champions.

You now remember that Pavel Pardo single–handedly won the Bundesliga that year for Stuttgart.

Where were you when you realize PSG was a meme team

>arrogant because best team in France
>litterally doing nothing more than Lyon some years ago