Canelo ducking GGG

What's your opinion on Canelo vacating his belt to duck GGG.

Has it decided to do it himself or has Oscar De La Hoya forced his hand.

Either way youtube.com/watch?v=xJsofDfbbOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lxuwTBIkqf
youtube.com/watch?v=fQfc58XeQXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iiVhVzC-xek
youtube.com/watch?v=q1SuGMosX84
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfzUqJ0phmk
youtube.com/watch?v=bl-GfYHhGrw
youtube.com/watch?v=R2fbD6g_PUA
youtube.com/watch?v=uG0oI8f8Mek
youtube.com/watch?v=lxuwTBIkqfY
youtube.com/watch?v=dp3twHjcZps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It doesn't matter. He is just a barely average faggot damaging the name of Mexico in boxing from day 1.

This are real Mexican boxers, not this ginger faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=lxuwTBIkqf
youtube.com/watch?v=fQfc58XeQXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iiVhVzC-xek
youtube.com/watch?v=q1SuGMosX84
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfzUqJ0phmk
youtube.com/watch?v=bl-GfYHhGrw
youtube.com/watch?v=R2fbD6g_PUA
youtube.com/watch?v=uG0oI8f8Mek

>first video
youtube.com/watch?v=lxuwTBIkqfY

he's just using the mayweather formula at this point desu.

They killed box

I guess Mexicans are no longer big bad hombres in boxing

more like CANelo the mexiCAN

De la hoya is afraid. canelo beats GGG though. GGG is too slow with no Defense

the biggest coward in boxing history

After the fight he comes out and says Mexicans don't fuck about - true statement.

Chickens fucking do though, I mean seriously how the fuck can you be so scared in public.

Every question after the Khan fight was GGG related.

But I really don't get it, if it's all about the money he would fight Golovkin, because that fight would make a lot of money, what the fuck is wrong with Canelo

It's his management. I doubt Canelo is afraid of GGG having called him out after the Khan knockout. De la Hoya wants to protect his cash cow for as long as he can. Plus the longer we wait for this match up the more lucrative it will become for both sides. Literally the exact same scenario as the May-Pac fight. Superfights age like wine.

That being said, having to wait and the uncertainty of the dates does suck ass for the fans, but it will definitely happen. No way would they pass it up. Boxing is a business after all.

>starting getting into boxing the last few months
>watching a shitload of random videos on it
>watched like 3 events in the time
>all disappointing
>included Khan getting BTFO and Haye toying with some chump
>now this ducking bullshit

Is this what I have to look forward to?

canelo will make a ton of money fighting bums for years, he doesnt need GGG to make money, much safer to just avoid him

the khan fight was alright desu

haye wont do more fights like that, that was just baby steps first fight after his 'retirement', his next fight will be better

but yes the overall organisation of boxing is a mess often leading to the best and most obvious times for a good fight to simple never happen

Basically Mayweather formula. Duck ggg cause your scared. Fight some bums and still make a lot. Then fight ggg when he's too old to beat you and make a shit load.

He's fighting Brigg's right? That'll be interesting if anything. He smacked about his guy as well

He knows he'll lose. It's the smart play. He's a bitch, but it's the smart play.

I honestly don't know how he can sleep at night, he has basically let GGG fuck him in the ass infront of his own country.

Since Triple G has his belt now, where does he go from here?

wait till GGG is 40 and fight scrubs till then

It's all about the money. Someone isn't getting paid what they want.

It has nothing to do with being a coward, same with Money and Pacman, it's always about the money.

I don't blame him, Im more into MMA but i never miss a GGG fight.

I'd want no part of him either.

Did you not see Eubank Jr. vs Blackwell?

Jacobs was talking a lot, we'll see what happens with him

Serious question, I want to get into boxing, but have no clue how to even find out if any gym exist in my town

Late June into July have some nice fights. Hold on user.

Yeah the fights this year have been a little underwhelming. Had Pac fought Crawford if might've been a different story. Who knows.

Look forward to Crawford v Postol.

Better than having to deal with a ducking Canelo; at least Jacobs will sign the contract to fight.

best you can do is google then visit gyms. If they have a ring, heavy bags, and it smells like hard work, they're legit.

If they only have a hardwood floor with workout music blaring, it's probably that scam shit that only makes you lose weight and not actually learn anything.

But that's the thing, Jacobs has never been serious about it. We'll see if that's changed now

Do you want to become more knowledgeable or compete?

Who, if anyone, can beat GGG at 160?

Both

Ward & Ramirez

Mayweather

Neither of them can come down to 168.His question wasn't "who can beat GGG", his question was "who can beat GGG at 160".And looking at the current state of the middleweight division(although there are some decent prospects coming up), the answer is "no one".

What colour is that jersey?

It is clearly white and gold

This is disappointing. Boxing really needs this fight to happen.

Thurman

Marvin Hagler

Went to NYC to see GGG vs Lemieux....Canelo should run for as long as he can and milk his $$$. GGG's style is all wrong for Canelo, he will get destroyed

This isnt May vs Pac though. It's actually almost more important though. This fight, unlike May vs Pac is almost certain to deliver. May vs Pac hurt boxing more than it helped; if this fight is treated with care, and they let both fighters increase in popularity (mainly GGG with his new Nike Jordan contract) this could help boxing in a huge way.
Boxing is a business first

can someone please explain why Canelo continuously fights at a catchweight of 155.

He probably comes into the ring at 175 and must be killing himself to make weight. Wouldn't he be better off fighting people his own size instead of looking like a skeleton on the scales?

Its a joke, not only is he a middleweight fighting at 155, he is a big middle weight.

Guaranteed GGG would weigh less then him in the ring if they fought.

And even if GGG agreed to a catchweight of 155 wouldn't it be more beneficial to GGG who probably wouldn't die making the weight?

Thurman has to get past Porter first, which could be tough considering Thurman almost lost to Luis FUCKING Collazo

mexican faggot

It benefits as long as he can make weight, no matter how drained he's still fighting much smaller guys he can bully
What I don't like apart from his talk of bravado is that he walks around at a similar weight to Golovkin but people keep trying to claim otherwise
I hope Hopkins gets on the ring like he wants again and gets put to sleep

I don't give a shit about boxing but that Govokin guy looks weak and small as shit. Does 2-5 pounds really make much of a difference in boxing?

t. canelo
stop ducking golovkin you spic

Lmao heyyyyy I liked that pic and screenshotted it, glad to see you repost it senpai

Fightin' Andy Lee

Went to Las Vegas to see Canelo vs Khan....GGG should run for as long as he can and milk his $$$. Canelo's style is all wrong for GGG, he will get destroyed

Can't wait for GGG to btfo Canelo

Boxing isn't about looks or strength

It's about technique and punching. You don't need to be big to knock someone out, refer to GGG's record.

"May-Pac did not marinate, it spoiled". - Doug Fischer

GGG only fights bums though

>It doesn't matter. He is just a barely average faggot damaging the name of Mexico in boxing from day 1.

>Morales
>Barrera
>Marquez

As a Filipino and a Pac fan I have respect for those fighters and enjoyed seeing them fight Pac. I don't know why this Canelo won't fight but he you are right that he is damaging the name of Mexico in boxing.

Daily reminder that Canelo and/or De La Hoya dropped the belt to not fight Triple G.

boxing is a sport first

Canelo is ducking Golovkin, just like Golovkin ducked ward and basically every "champion" is ducking someone now a days. Adonois Stevenson ducking Kovalev, Wilder ducking his mandatory forever etc.

Triple G's camp thought Ward was blowing smoke though. Ward hadn't fought in two years prior to his last fight, which hurt his image and relevancy in the boxing world.

It wasn't as much ducking as they never took Ward seriously and that it wouldn't draw money as opposed to a Cotto and/or Canelo fight.

If I were in the LHW division I would duck Kovalev as much as I can.

The thing is he isn't making much more money fighting the bum's he's already fought in the past. Even if it wouldn't make huge money it's a name that Golovkin can but under his belt because Ward is still considered a top pound for pound fighter, and did pretty well in his last fight even if rusty. Not to mention for some reason they are willing to fight Gilberto Ramirez who is a super middleweight if the Canelo fight doesn't go through, yet they were unwilling to move up a single pound for Ward, they also said they'd be willing to move up for Froch as well.

Kovalev literally killed someone so I can't blame people for ducking him, but I mean respect for Ward to moving up to fight him, if he can even win that fight it'll leave a great mark on his career. Kovalev is a monster though.

Connor Mcgregor

>real Mexican boxers
>amerindian mongrels
>takimn pride in them cuz muh peepol of culur

Mexicants everyone.

why do the top fighters only fight like 2-3 times per year? does it really take 4-6 months to recover from one night of activity and prepare for the next one. if i am elected president everyone fights 6 times per year NO EXCUŚĒŚ

>can someone please explain why Canelo continuously fights at a catchweight of 155.
Because he is a faggot.
If GGG was fighting at 160, Canelo and a few other JMWs would be fighting at the 160lb limit

Canelo should grow some balls and get in the ring with GGG what can be more embarassing than youtube.com/watch?v=dp3twHjcZps

is he the guy that played sam the hobbit in those lord of rings movies