Swans are in town tonight. Are they worth seeing live? I hear a lot of people complain about their shows

Swans are in town tonight. Are they worth seeing live? I hear a lot of people complain about their shows.

I'm a girl btw

Saw them in Detroit. They were good. Just bring earplugs.

what did the doggo see?

nobody cares.

>Just bring earplugs.
If you do go, this so much. Or cotton, if you want variable sound dampening.

care

he likes a rape

By far the loudest show Ive ever seen. And they play for like 2 and a half hours

Will you be my gf

if you're looking forward to listen at their shit straight, you're going to be highly dissapointed

They're not any louder than most other rock bands, Sup Forums just doesn't get out often so they haven't been to many concerts.

Seriously. 90% of the crowd in Detroit was longhaired neckbeards, and about six girls.

Musically it was alright, they play the same set at every show and it's stuff off their new album plus Some Things We Do. It sounds great, but don't go there hoping to hear them play your favorite song.

>They're not any louder than most other rock bands, Sup Forums just doesn't get out often so they haven't been to many concerts
Not true. Ive seen Boris, Sunn, and Lightning Bolt live. Swans was far louder than any of them

> drone and noise rock
I mean normie rock bands. Foo Fighters, NIN, and even Filter were louder than/as loud as Swans. It's just rock shows in general, bring earplugs if you don't want tinnitus.

>Dallas
Hey, we should date each other.

Bullshit, Swans is by far the loudest live band I know. And being louder than Lightning Bolt means a lot.

OP here. Not a girl BTW.

If I don't go, I'll probably be across the street at Anvil Pub or OTR in a Swans shirt.

What did he mean by this?

Hold a sign that says Sup Forums qt? at the venue. And I'll think about it.

The last time I met a Sup Forums qt at a show she lied to me about her age. : /

Lightning Bolt isn't that loud.
Early swans is notorious for being loud, but the last tour i saw was normal volume. I personally didnt like them because they seem to have an argumant while playing on stage, wich gave them a childish stage presence.

If they're playing in a non pop-up venue, you'd recon they have sound guys that wont fuck it up.

We always have this argument about how loud they are. Isn't it the case that the volume entirely depends from venue to venue?