Danse Manatee and Painting With are both good albums

Danse Manatee and Painting With are both good albums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5Fz_S8345Y
youtube.com/watch?v=UukC5iQKWHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

danse manatee is one of their best and painting with is probably their worst
thats a cute panda you got there
i wish he would bring back the panda cap

Panda changed so much

arent they the two albums without deak?

that was just a bad day dont give me that

Bazinga!

what went wrong?

He's almost 40 years old

kek

What do you like about Danse that isn't done with more depth on Hollindagain or Sung Tongs? Genuinely asking

how in the fuck

the ball songs
lablakley dress
essplode

nothing in those albums hit the same spot that those songs for me, idk man danse feels like electric water i really dig the sound it has

Sufjan is literally 8 years to 50 and looks 21

Springsteen is 2 years to 70 and looks like he's in his late 40's

Panda looks like an old tired Russian maid in that pic

he is the only member that seems to age

well go marry sufhack or whatever

Fuck I love panda

I also love DM do you guys like another white singer

yeah love how it passes into essplode
kinda reminds me of the track 5 in this album
youtube.com/watch?v=I5Fz_S8345Y

not really, i like this version though
youtube.com/watch?v=UukC5iQKWHQ

absolute madmen

Danse Manatee is going for something great, they just weren't there yet. Still, it has a free and limitless quality even though it's audibly amateur and underdeveloped. Painting With is inexcusable. Even if they're doubting themselves creatively, just given what they've done in the past they should have been able to do better than that, even under the worst circumstances. What's worse is that I get the feeling that they're absolutely content with it. Complacency is what it feels like to me. Anyone else who's done work on the same level as what they've done would feel deeply discontent with an album like that under their belt at this stage, but they seem to be like "whatever," which is pretty crushing. This album deserved a bandcamp release at best. It's an extremely poor and pathetic release.

PW sucks

Danse Manatee is good, painting with is a 6/10 which isn't even that bad at all...

Danse Manatee - 6/10
Painting With - 4.5/10

I've been looking for the right words to say how I feel about PW for the longest time but you couldn't have put it more perfectly.

painting with really grew on me after a couple listens. vertical is one of the catchiest songs they've ever written and their dedication to the overall textural pallet of the album is impressive at least. unfortunately the album brought some of their most obnoxious songs out too, but it's MUCH more concise and focused than centipede hertz and feels like a proper followup to mpp in the way it takes the pop approach even further. i wouldn't say it's even in my top 5 favorite albums of theirs but i've been enjoying it more every listen