Slovenians explain this pls

Slovenians explain this pls

BIG

MEATY

CLAWS

No way this map is true, only muslims are circumcised here.

This. We don't have nearly as many Muslims as say... Austria. And practically no Jews at all.

>North America
A jews' nest.

>australia fell for the circumcision meme aswell
How come?

What's it like being circumcised as an adult? I'm not going to get circumcised I'm just curious. Any anons regrow foreskin or cut it off and remember the difference?

I've been having a lot of problems with smegma lately. Any tips other than daily showers?

Oi mate, you coloured the wrong country.

>I've been having a lot of problems with smegma lately.
Wtf. I've never had a problem with it and I don't necessarily shower daily (I work nights every other week).

I-It's just for p-phimosis

It's been lately honestly only. Like I have problems with the last drop and if I try really hard to clean myself with water or toilet paper in the front, I'm more likely to get smegma.

It's quite a balance really

I have a light phimosis but my urologist recommended a circumcision

It's really annoying but I will not sacrifice my sensitivity

Just wash your dick with mild soap every time you take a piss.

Can't wait til BASED foregen gives me my whole penis back.

Thanks Romans for being eternally BASED.

I wash my dick every single time I take a piss

But I don't want smelly dick cheese fingers. Plus if it's a public restroom, it'll be more difficult to do so.

Who's gonna give a damn for some smegma on your virgin dick anyway? I bet it sees daylight only when you take a piss or a shower.

>But I don't want smelly dick cheese fingers

how about also washing your hands

They haven't heard of such thing in America.

SLOVENES EXPLAIN THIS SHIT

I've had sex before (before this issue) and even if nobody sees it, sometimes I feel like I smell it. Also of course it doesn't see sunlight. God made our penises darker so we don't have to be completely nude to tan evenly

Smegma is pungent. I have to wash my hands three time at least in order to get rid of the smell. Plus I piss about twenty times a day. It'll take a lot of time and resources to thoroughly clean every time. Do people really do that?

>20-80%

You could try seeing a doctor, desu. It sounds like it MIGHT be a medical issue.

>twenty times a day
If that applies to your digestion also I get all the sharting.

I don't think so, it's manageable just inconvenient.

I defecate once or twice a day. My bowel movements are healthy. I don't shart, have been gassy lately though