DEATH GRIPS SHOW

Anyone gonna be at the DG show in nyc this friday? gonna be my first DG show

I am, I went to the last one at webster its fucking killer on the floor just so you know multiple people fell and got stomped

I know mu makes death grips fans out to be all tiny white kids but if you a smaller guy you got to be careful

Also literally dress as light as possible most people end up shirtless its fucking 900 degrees there

But most of all itll be one of the best shows you'll probably ever go to they are fucking awesome live

Im about 6ft so i think ill be good. does the crowd really mosh & just fuck everyone up like ive heard?

Yeah from first song to last song expect to be fucking thrown around

fuck yeah,,, do you know if the show is going to have any openers? does death grips usually have people open for them at their shows? or do they just go right in?

When I saw them they didn't have an opener

word awesome, hopefully ill see ya there mate

I'm going to be at the san fran show next saturday but the floor spots were sold out so i'm in the theater seating, will i be missing out?

Yes/No

Its insane being in the pit but youll be able to appreciate it more actually being able to listen

had the chance to go with my brother, but I was lazy and didn't buy the tickets.

I'll go next tour. I'm sure this one will be insane what with all the BP tracks but whatever.

It hurts to be a DG fan in Latin America

I don't go to a lot of concerts. That Webster show blew me away, it was so fucking hot. The second that show started I got picked up off my feet. I had to elbow a lady in the face at one point. Shit was rad; very intense. Don't feel bad if you end up leaving early. I look forward to being prepared this year for the insanity!

I had a similar experience at the Webster Show this short dyke and her mexican friend did coke before the show and the dyke kept jumping on me once it started because I was in front of her and she couldnt see she tried pulling me away so I elbowed her in the head and she flew to the ground and got trampled, best show ever

Wouldn't be surprised if that was the same lady. I had scars from where she dug her nails into my arm.
Was that the same girl who was screaming about Anthony Fantano before the show started, do you remember her?
"I HEARD ANTHONY FANTANO IS GOING TO BE HERE!!"

>It hurts to be a DG fan outside of the US
Fixed

Wow he fell for the death grips being good trap. Gets noobies everytime.

Who's on the Riotfest Chicago team?

no, but I AM going to flaming lips... anyone else going to?

yes sir roony i was hype but i kinda lost it somebody help me ;(

It hurts to be fan of Sup Forums-related bands in latam. The few ones that do tour in south america don't come to my country. Damn Argentina/Brazil/Chile lucky fucks.

They don't stop playing, they're relentless

BUT.... user.... THERE IS NO FLAMING LIPS SHOW TONIGHT

Is this the first show in the tour? I've heard nothing coming up to this show, so I'm curious.
I've never been to any live music event so this is a big thing for me.

Excited to see my shit meme band play

Nope, Santa Ana is first on Sep 14
I'll be at that one

will DG ever tour the states again?

I think they were in dallas once

I'm strongly considering going to that festival in austin, but I'd rather not see a short festival set. I don't think it will be that long for another big US tour, maybe a year from now or less. They might have another album out by then

Reporting in

Bring a plastic poncho if you plan on getting up front cause it can get wet.

cool I may do the same,

I've been to about 3 concerts, never to any festivals

just looked up ACL
basically sold out..amazing

death grips sucks lol