Is the Cold War/Cold War II still going on?

Is the Cold War/Cold War II still going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWRpQOeWvS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does WWE has to fucking ruin such great talents? And why do they bring plebs into wrestling like Ellsworth?

Dunno, I haven't really watched it in almost a decade. My brother recommended I watch NXT, though. It was pretty good the one time I watched it and I might watch the episode he recommended since based Mickie James is in it against Asuka.

>American is black
>google it up
>Russian is a Bulgarian
Kek'd

bump

>tfw Rusev isn't even Russian

only in the heads of a manipulated Western public

now do that as % of gdp

>Germany
why so little

>tfw no more bra and panties matches

Why even bother?

me in the tucked t shirt

Why do you need % of GDP in a situation where the absolute expenditure is what matters

Stacy Kiebler was a 10/10

Too bad she and Trish turned down playboy

They coulda had a really great angle with Rusev. How the fuck did they fuck him up?

Is wrestling worth getting back into? I stopped watching after Eddie and Chris died.

No. The talent pool is fantastic, but the booking and the writing are absolute dogshit and the commercials are insufferable.

i stopped watching it when they started pushing those talentless shield tag team faggots back in 2014.

>this flag
>this topic

John Cena can't hold the company forever, Pajeet.

But fucking Ellsworth? He looks like absolute human hamster. Id kill that guy bare hands one on one in less than five minutes.

He started off as being billed from Bulgaria with the name Alexander Rusev, until they realized Bulgaria doesn't draw money, no former satellite state does in WWE.

So they switched his gimmick to being a "hero of the Russian Federation who earned his citizenship from Putin himself". Stupid idea, but his WrestleMania 31 entrance being driven in on top of a T-72 tank is still untouchable.

That's his gimmick though. It's all because Daniel Bryan opened the flood gates to not just indie darlings, but little shits like Ellsworth.

I agree, his gimmick was stale after 2 weeks, but this is what happens when you let in one vanilla midget...

Don't even get me started on the Cruiserweight division...

Isn't he married to based Lana in real life? Post pics of her please

>Cringed to death

don't indians have a gay boner for roman reigns?

that scrawny dude is just a comedy relief, he's the PG era version of zach gowen, no one takes him seriously.

Yes, that's what is killing his push still. Lana, the only person in the WWE to actually keep kayfabe alive for almost 2 years straight, goes and announces their engagement on social media... Dumbest fucking mistake. Not even the youngest of marks can take her gimmick serious now.

>don't indians have a gay boner for roman reigns?

Yes, they're the biggest fucking marks alive. Go look at any WWE video on Youtube, within a week most comments will be Indian.

i've seen some indian comments on wwe videos, they are cringe tier, and they get triggered from nothing.

Did you guys cried when eddie died?

no
but i felt sorry for benoit

>that time Benoit won the championship and celebrated with Eddie
;_;

>that time Eddie literally had a heart attack on live tv and it was up to JBL to finish the match as quick as possible to try and make it not look like Eddie was about to die in front of millions...

>that time Eddie went into shock after the match from blood loss after leaving puddles of blood in and around the ring for the full match

youtube.com/watch?v=GWRpQOeWvS4

Why did Eddie vs. JBL matches always go wrong

BECAUSE MAGGLE! WE'RE THE GREATEST TO EVER LACE UP BOOTS IN A WWE RING! GOD I LOVE THAT GUY!