Seriously, how many of you have never seen a black person IRL? Being half black myself this seems strange to me

Seriously, how many of you have never seen a black person IRL? Being half black myself this seems strange to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HceHLnKTvpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do gyppos count?

I see a few black people everyday.

Me. I have only seen whites, viets gypsies and hungarians

I have never seen a Black woman in my life. I've seen a few guys though but that's it.

Since the past 3 years there are congolimbians everywhere and since the 2000s some senegalese selling shit on the street.

In the 90s I never saw a black person. I think the first time I ever saw one was in the middle 2000s.

Fucking globalization.

I fuck a black girl from ghana

>being a blacked child

Unfortunately I see blacks now and again

Let me guess. Your mom is white and dad black.

>and hungarians

I didn't see black person irl until I was 17.

My girlfriend is black, and I see her frequently.
And by that I mean I fuck her.
With full force in her vagina, mouth and anus.

*boyfriend

it was quite rare when i was younger but now i see them all the time

wife's boyfriend*

I live in New York, I've seen everything.

Actually I don't think I've ever seen a native american.

But mexicans are really mostly natives anyway.

do you live in isolation and without mirrors?

i see them every day
such a shame because I never used to

Your memes are as stale as your virginity.

*he fucks me

Yes

What a surprise.

I've never seen one irl

Do Indians count?

If not then I have seen three black people this week, two of whom were aboriginal.

the having a black gf meme is the most unfunny meme on Sup Forums ever

there was like 4 in my entire high school. 2 are in prison for murder and 1 got expelled and the other wanted to be a rapper.

Nah m8, I see plenty of them around Ljubljana. There was even a black girl in my generation in high school.

But some of us do!

I had a black girlfriend. She was still nicer than most German girls I met.

I want to fuck a brown girl so bad

I've seen one from a distance. I crossed to the other side of the street as soon as I saw him just in case because of Sup Forums memes

I didn't see one, as in truly black, until I was 18 and traveled to Europe for the first time. I had seen some very few mulattoes in the US prior to that, for one reason or another I never did travel anywhere with a strong back population

You can now see the ocasional black guy in Mexico City, mostly American tourists or African diplomats, but they remain rare.

all italians are brown

haven't seen a pure nigga until i've gone to europe too

youtube.com/watch?v=HceHLnKTvpg

Would you racemix with a half Polish half black girl? Her father is Polish.

I only see if I go to a major city, and most likely it's a tourist.

I don't remember seeing people from other countries (europe included) before 2000, spaniards and brazileans/venezuelans being the exception.

I wish I had never seen negroes.
Unfortunately I had to grow up among them. Moved to a no negro part of England five years ago and never regretted it. I still see one or two every time I go to the nearest towns.

I see them frequently, but I also live in a major city

good lad

sure, she's cute

I've seen a few but genuinely never spoken to one for more than a few seconds. I'm not even racist, I just live in a very white area.

I didn't meet a non-white person until I was about 16. I know more now that I go to school and work in the city.

everyday I go to the bathroom and when I go outside my hut

Too much.

Not the right kind of brown tho

I've only seen between 10 and 20 black people in my life... Only talked to 5

every day when i go out

Unless you count HOA's, they're pretty rare where I live, despite it being a neighbourhood with quite many immigrants.

Like half of the people where I work are black, though. Their banter is annoying as fuck, but generally, they seem to be more diligent than the other employees.

brazil: like 50 million knee-grows

i guess that you don't leave mommy's basement very often.

I have never seen one in person.

Is it true they have an odor that is very different from white people?

>argentines crying in brazil because germans raped them right after they raped brazil
>argentines try to fight germans
>niggers join the germans to beat argentines
>mfw watching everything
what a lovely day

>I want to get Aids the post

Fucking traitors

A fuck ton. Some of you are good people but most are low IQ, loud and trashy human scum who won't take ownership of their own misfortunes and always look for a scapegoat. Please unfuck your people.

Sounds about right. I'm sure the murderers are somehow trying to blame someone else.

You would probably too. I posted her picture once.

all niggas here are mixed, no real, pure blue nigga

I used to live in London, so I saw niggers all the time.

I still go to London to do boxing, and yeah, there's niggers there too.

Blacks are fucking stupid.

My neighbors are black dudes from New York and Mississippi playing in a minor basketball league in my city.
It's a small city (300,000) so I think is more common than what I think.

A lot in Melbourne

>and then you wake up