BASED GOD WANTS DURANT TO OVERCOME THE CURSE

BASED GOD WANTS DURANT TO OVERCOME THE CURSE

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vtE3_voC3qU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy fuck

Sounds like damage control to become relevant again

>yfw lil b wants KD to overcome the curse because even he can't contol it anymore.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

He's saving face. Now he wins either way.

>thunder somehow win the chip
"I'm proud of KD for overcoming the curse."
>thunder lose
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vtE3_voC3qU

>implying the thunder won't beat the warriors triumphantly just to lose to lebeta in heartbreak refball fashion

BASED GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS

based god hasn't been relevant since 2012 yet you followin him

Lil b Is a Bernie cuck. Keep his shit off Sup Forums

oh shut the fuck up you childcuck

youre a trumpcuck

go back to Sup Forums and your containment threads

he's just covering his bases

LITTLE B ON FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

Never, ever say "little" when referring to The Based God Lil B or I will rain a storm of fury on you

Go back to your containment board

>mfw I'm one of the RTers

TYBG
Y
B
G

I remember when every other thread was that retarded song, fuck Sup Forums was cancer for a while back then

Protect the Based God at all costs

Mom I can't stop saying cuck

*tips fedora*

>Bernie supporter
Fucking DROPPED

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Nobody wants you here.

kill yourself tripfag

>cuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuck
Goddam retards.

>ruined his own meme
Unbased

Yo.... What if....... LIL B...... Is........ Bernies.......... Wife's.......... Bull!?!?!?

>BASED GOD, FUCK MY BITCH!

>lil bitch manlet

this. nice.

christ

t. cuck

It amazes me how many faggots actually give a shit about what Lil B does or thinks.

>based god thread on Sup Forums
We truly are blessed pham.

Best wishes to lil b

Thanks Daniel.

>8 retweets
he is irrelevant as fuck

Fuck lil nico

>wnba has bitches I want to fuck
mild kek