I'm on a Spotify survey panel tomorrow. What should I tell them?

I'm on a Spotify survey panel tomorrow. What should I tell them?

To fuck off

Reverse image search brought up nothing, did you really make that picture in photoshop just to make a shitty Sup Forums thread? wtf are you doing with your life OP

did you really reverse image search it just so you could shit on OP? wtf are you doing with your life user

1)Make more subgenre playlists
2)Bring back all the fucking features they've been slowly taking away. the listening history should be longer. Bring back apps. no lyrics?
3) Increase the amount of albums I can save. If I'm paying, There's no reason I should have reached the limit so easily.
4) improve the search functionality and add more genres and moods. They did a terrible job communicating the advanced search features.

Tell them I'm so sick of looking up slovakian folk and nothing coming up.

I agree with adding more genres/moods playlists.

If apple is gonna start paying their musicians more and get exclusives much earlier, and Google play is gonna give me Youtube red, what are they giving me that I should paying them the same price as them?

bump

Use your spotify goons to force fripp to put king crimson on

>3) Increase the amount of albums I can save. If I'm paying, There's no reason I should have reached the limit so easily.

This is 100% why I switched to Tidal. Fuck that shit

To be fair pressing right click+S isnt the same as taking the time to Photoshop a really bad image for the thread

They have a playlist for any genre possible. Just search The Sound of (insert genre name here). It also has two variations of said playlists that have lesser known artists and popular artists for those genres

not really. sure users make them, but they should make more official playlists. More for the musician's sake and discovery purposes rather than for myself. Maybe more people would find more exciting music if Spotify actually pushed that aspect of their offerings. I really like the discover weekly and personalized new releases playlists for this reason

OP Here, I'll give them the whole thread tomorrow, say /mu did their bit

Anymore brainstorming tho?

gif lyrics
gif king crimson

This is killing me with laughter

Ask them why Spotify's cataloging and organizational structure is so shit.

Actually, tell them I want streamable what.cd instead.

fix the fact that on Diamond Dogs they repeat the end of Future Legend in the beginning of the song Diamond Dogs (its like 1 minute of repeated songs and gets very annoying).

Sorry for not memeing it just bugs the hell out of me.

Tell them to re think their whole model in paying artists

Ask for Joanna

Guyz, would an anti-Spotify movement be called..........Stopify?

Better local library inclusion. For example if I have an album in my local library that isn't on spotify, it could show up in searches and have a profile for the artist using as much online data as it can find.

Also maybe having google play-like uploading.

I thought i was the only one

FIX THE GOD DAMN SHUFFLE

this so much jesus i had to start putting albums into playlists because i hit the limit and its annoying

same its super annoying

best one

XD

BRING BACK THE APPS.

I used to go to these karaoke parties that would use a karaoke app on spotify, which basically meant you could karaoke ANY song, no matter how obscure. It was incredible.

There needs to be a way to go to an artists page and bring up only studio albums only in the *proper* release order. I was just going through the Beach Boys page and it was so hard to find the album I was looking for. I could have just typed in in the search box but it would have been nice to be able to browse to it.

Maybe add checkboxes for live albums and compilations.

>explain why some users can set custom photos/descriptions for their playlists and other users can't.
>explain why lyrics were removed months ago and there's been no word on when they are coming back
>explain why we can have infinitely long playlists but a finite number of albums saved
>explain why we can't remove artists from recently played

If you play Blunderbuss by Jack White, the first track, missing pieces, for some reason plays the live version. Fix that.

there's a limit? fuck i didnt know that

i havent hit it yet what is it? i have a bit more than 300

I think the limit is 10,000 songs

oh if so then i'm good i have like 4,000

thanks

why is it so bad to save albums as playlists? is it not the exact same?

To bring back their cloud storage system so you can add your own music to your library that they don't have. Literally the only reason I use Apple Music.

go in wearing a fake bomb vest and threaten to detonate if they don't get peter gabriel's solo albums

get rid of the retarded "shuffle play only :^)" phone app and just have the functionality be the same as it is on tablets. You get money from ads, spotify, not extorting phone users out of junk they already have. This is the reason I switched to downloaded music only.

this. when i used spotify, using my local files was a huge pain in the ass on both mobile and desktop

i'll come back to spotify immediately if i can upload my own music. that's why i switched to google play. spotify has far better UI and features, but I want to be able to upload my music.

Why would you use free spotify anyways? Shit streams in 192. You're listening to some poverty tier shit

GLAD YOU ASKED
>no ability to flag mis-labelled and otherwise erroneous content
It should be in the context menu with everything else. So much shit is fucking wrong. Mislabelled songs. Snail's albums appear in multiple artist sections (Blood and Feral are by the SAME ARTIST with the SAME SPELLING). There are two DIFFERENT bands called Red Giant that appear under the SAME artist. Let me help you fix these errors, Spotify, by reporting them to you.

>search function broken
"hostface killa" = no results, you know how much of a pain it is to thumb the cursor to the 0 position on my phone while driving? Also, why is the artist Ka like the 50th result when you search for "Ka"? Stop trying to outsmart me and do a fucking normal longest common subsequence fuzzy match

>UI designed for disgusting pandora-bred millennials
A child could implement the fix to this. Just let you prioritize your shit. If you want to see their most memed songs first, you can have that option. I shouldn't have to HUNT for an artist's first chronological release, I should be able to set an option to make it the first thing I see.

>ability to play/pause through the API
If you guys aren't going to fix your client, let us do it.

that image is so simple, no way it took more than a minute

128*

the inability to unify your various libraries under one client is a huge problem, but again they could solve it just by giving us better API access.

Tell them to throw longtime premium subscribers a free month after (x) amount of time. I see promos all the time that if I unsubscribed and made a new acct I could get a month or couple months for free. It's bullshit and I wasn't offered that when I first signed up

tattle on us for using ezblocker and spotify music so that spotify cracks down on us and sends us all to prison where we belong

Why does sorting by artist not just give you a list of their albums you've saved? Instead it lists all the songs from the artist sorted by album, which is useless when I have to scroll through all the songs to find the album I was looking for.

To add a family setting for canada

STOP BUTTON

START FUCKING CHARGING

add Trout Mask Replica

>Increase the amount of albums I can save. If I'm paying, There's no reason I should have reached the limit so easily.
You hit the limit fast as fuck if you download full albums, especially multiple albums from the same artist

This, if you listen to a variety of music at all you hit the limit immediately

Ability to move queue starting point without changing it mid-song. In other words, while listening to a playlist, being able to skip a section of songs and resume at another song down the list, i.e. "skip to" function similar to queueing. Prevents the need for queueing a fuck ton of songs.

end delayed release licensing agreements

its not forcing a blind buy on anyone

in the spotify app in offline mode every day a few songs get "lost" then i have to redownload them again, usually one song every other album. why?

>hating on op for contributing fresh memes
what a silly thing to do

This right here

5) Enable proper offline listening. In the app, I can download any album i have saved to my device, on the desktop app I can't download any albums! I have to convert the album to a playlist every time, because playlists are the only thing possible to download. It's just stupid to have LESS functionality on the desktop app than on a mobile device.

add joanna newsom

tell them to bring back the old discover format, cause that shit was the GOAT.
tell them to add blonde to the search results cause it's really fucking petty to bury him for doing an exclusive deal and im very embarrassed for them that the accusations actually turned out to be real.
i like them a lot less after this.

i just started only putting the first track in the playlist to stop from going over.
also doing this i have 8000 in one playlist and it got too laggy every time i added something so i had to start a new one.

theyre on there for me. maybe country dependent.

see